Is there enough popcorn for all of us to watch the 'Donny Raids The RNC' show?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
There are a couple problems here I think. Outside groups have their own agendas which may conflict so they could end up spending money effectively against each other in some places or using messages that actually hurt Trump in the general. Also the rates PACs pay for ads is way higher than what the campaign itself would pay by 2 to 3 times. Trump raiding his campaign cash for legal fees is really harmful to his general election efforts.
one can only hope, and dream.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Trump has been hitting up the small dollar donors relentlessly for years and it has yielded declining results. That well going even dryer this year is a problem.
All of a sudden, this past week, my gmail spam folder has blown up with crap claiming to be from various GOP groups and the Trump campaign…all begging for money. Gmail is smart enough to now it’s spam.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
With Trump’s fondness for bankruptcy court…will he raid the RNC coffers…then have them file bankruptcy…privatize gains, socialize losses is the right wing mantra.

Nov 17, 2019
How's the popcorn supply doing?

New RNC zeroes in on 'election integrity,' hires Trump ally who denied 2020 results

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|2 hours ago
In the week since Michael Whatley and Lara Trump took control of the Republican National Committee, a new focus on "election integrity" has emerged.

• Haha
Reactions: uclaLabrat

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
Reactions: hal2kilo

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Surprised Pence grew a spine and said he won’t endorse the orange monkey.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
But he'll still vote for him.
But it’s confusing. He won’t vote orange monkey. He won’t vote Biden. He won’t vote 3rd party. Joining Chris Christy and John Bolton writing in a dead former R president?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
In a two party system one party is turning 100% fascist. It might be a joke right now. But.

But they’re very unlikely to go away…in fact, I will NOT be surprised to see Trump win in November, (or if he loses, to see on other attempt at an insurrection) nor to see the (R)s gain in Congress.

Reactions: cytg111

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
But they’re very unlikely to go away…in fact, I will NOT be surprised to see Trump win in November, (or if he loses, to see on other attempt at an insurrection) nor to see the (R)s gain in Congress.
At least you won't be hung or executed if you steal a car if he wins.

• Haha
Reactions: dank69

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Funny, I have noticed that the 2 grown up boys have been pretty much out of sight since the fraud case came down. I guess they've been too busy now that they are going to be heading the transition teams Yes Men selection program for government officials.

\

Someone not an official election employee will touch my ballot from my cold dead hands.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Let them fill the RNC full of orange monkey butt kissers. That’s just going to work out well for the clown show of a party.

As for poll watchers examining ballots, well it’s being done in the presence of election officials and the other sides poll watchers, so not sure what the issue is. If they decide to use the ballot as toilet paper, they’ll get prosecuted.