Is there anything we can do to get ?

JPB

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2005
Now there is a forum here for practically everything you can think of. And what you cant fit in those, goes to Off Topic. But where is the Consoles forum ? I highly think we need one here. I mean, Consoles is a part of gaming, electronics, peripheral's etc: So why not have one ?

I have included a poll to see who all thinks its a good idea. I for one would like this very much.

Thanks and please vote

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
But Anandtech is about computers and peripherals, not about consoles. We are not Gamespot or IGN.

JPB

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2005
Yea, I agree. But consoles is a part of Anand as well. They are sold/traded/bought on here and highly discussed at length. And if consoles werent a big thing ( although you didnt say they were ) then why are their stickys for each console ?

Your signature is annoyingly long

You must be a Pittsburgh fan.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: x80064
Yea, I agree. But consoles is a part of Anand as well. They are sold/traded/bought on here and highly discussed at length. And if consoles werent a big thing ( although you didnt say they were ) then why are their stickys for each console ?

Your signature is annoyingly long

You must be a Pittsburgh fan.

You need to get edit your sig and take the extra space on the bottom, looks like it continues too long, just lots of empty space. Backspace that mofo back to the Browns :p