Is there anybody here who hasn't made up his mind on who to vote for?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

imported_Sasha

Aug 29, 2004
Since I have not yet spun the quarter on the table to see if it lands heads-up or tails-down the decision on which get's my vote hasn't been decided.

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Taggart
I agree with Kerry on abortion, the environment and healthcare. I agree with Bush on tax cuts, the war on terrorism (including Iraq) and think the economy has gotten better under Bush. Iraq/terrorism is the main reason I support and will vote for GWB.

I am probably more libertarian than anything, but a vote for a libertarian is a wasted vote IMO.

I dislike Kerry on a personal level as well. I think he stabbed other veterans in the back when he testified before Congress. That is dishonorable IMO.

i thought his testimony was more aimed at the government officials and their decisions on the war rather than a lack of support for the troops. he seemed very much concerened about the treatment the soldiers got when they returned home and felt as though the government abandoned many people in need who had served their country.
that is the impression i had gotten.
i would be interested to know where you are coming from in the economy. i stated a few posts back how i am basically looking at it in a very selfish sort of "whats going to happen to me" (although, from what i have read, living in nj, i am better off if bush wins) and the people i care about in the way of jobs, social security and the pollution-money connection.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
OT, but I would like to thank those in this thread so far. I thought it was unheard of anymore in the current state of this forum, but it seems an honest to goodness civil discussion has broken out. It's nice to see opposing viewpoints being discussed without rhetoric and attacks being throw every which way...

:beer::thumbsup:

:)

rextilleon

Feb 19, 2004
Undecided but leaning to Kerry. Unlike the rest of the country, I found the RNC to be slightly scarey---all show no go. Anyhow, I heard Zel Miller and I went from neutral towards leaning to Kerry. The man is not stable.

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Insane3D
OT, but I would like to thank those in this thread so far. I thought it was unheard of anymore in the current state of this forum, but it seems an honest to goodness civil discussion has broken out. It's nice to see opposing viewpoints being discussed without rhetoric and attacks being throw every which way...

you know, thats why i think the pics thread should be stickied.
just to remind everyone we can dig each other. and act...you know...normal.

1EZduzit

Lifer
Feb 4, 2002
Originally posted by: PatboyX
Originally posted by: Insane3D

you know, thats why i think the pics thread should be stickied.
just to remind everyone we can dig each other. and act...you know...normal.

MuwHahaha, now you know why I haven't posted my picutre. Muwahahahah

hehehahahhohoh