Is there an app (or something) that will put data automatically into online forms?

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
Ya, I know, really random question. But it's for a specific reason. I have a web form that has an insane amount of fields that are empty. 95% of them will have the number zero put in them. I have to do that manually. It sucks.

I have the google toolbar, but the autofill option doesn't work on something like this. Basically, I would like to be able to push a button, and have zero's put in all those fields. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by: WannaFly
<TAB>- 0 - <TAB>- 0 <TAB>- 0 . . . besides this, i have nothing to offer.

That's all I've been doing, and it's awful :(

Originally posted by: BillGates
redesign the form so that no input = 0

I have no control over that.

Is there nothing? please :brokenheart:

bsmithy

Oct 24, 2003
write a program to sendkeys TAB + 0

for i = 1 to 100
sendkeys(vbtab & "0")
next i

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
So you can't add coding to the forms? Is this some sort of tax document or something?

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Adul
try the form filler in firefox.

Well, I just downloaded firefox and the default form filler is the same as IE, so it's no good to me. I checked their plugins page and they have this thing called autoform, but I cannot download it because the site is down :(

Originally posted by: bsmithy
write a program to sendkeys TAB + 0 for i = 1 to 100 sendkeys(vbtab & "0") next i

I dunno hown to write apps, but if you can make on that works for me, I'll PayPal you $5 right now. No kidding.

Nov 5, 2001
what site is this for? I can't imagine why you would have so many forms with nothing needed for entry besdies 0...

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
what site is this for? I can't imagine why you would have so many forms with nothing needed for entry besdies 0...

It's for school, a school research project of sorts. These endless fields where I type in zero is not the only part of the form. It just the most annoying since it is such a dumb thing to have to do, you know?

Thanks for your help guys, I'm trying everything.

pg22

Platinum Member
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Gunbuster
link

My God, you've done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!

You just saved me from pushing "Tab+ 0" 120 times per page. Considering I 400 pages...120x400.....you just saved my wrists!! At first I thought the app wasn't going to do it, but I tried some more and it worked! w00t! Tell me where to PayPal you some fnds :)

Thanks again :D