is there a one-shot-one-kill kind of a hack present in crysis 2?

nix253

Jan 14, 2010
hey guys i had been playing a MP match today in crysis 2... team instant action to be specific... and there was this guy with id: KLOSTOR ...or something.

either he was a GOD of FPS or he's got his hands on something that allows him to be one...

at first i didn't notice and thought that the two headshots he made on me twice in a row were just pure luck.... but then i noticed that this guy was playing insanely good with his SCAR just bursting 2 or 3 rounds but one of them will always go for a headshot on meo_O... and on the others too... i mean the opposite team won the match by reaching the 175 score i think in just 3-4 mins ...max. 5 maybe.... and this guy wouldn't even use his zoom aiming sometimes when he's making those headshots.

so is there some kind of hack out there for crysis 2 that might be helping him play that good ...so good that he's getting a headshot everytime he makes a kill?:hmm: or should i just feel bad that i suck at FPS MP?:'(

if case is former :)thumbsdown:) then i'll take pride dying countless times with honesty.....:biggrin:

NoSoup4You

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2007
Are you new to PC FPS games? :) This is the norm, unfortunately. Definitely best to find a new server when that happens. I play TF2 and you do run into blatant hackers on that game from time to time. And I don't call anyone a hacker unless there's proof positive.. but I've yet to play a PC online FPS that didn't have them.

BrightCandle

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2007
In CS I used to jump around corners, while ducking with a d-eagle and get a headshot ratio over 85%. I could achieve over 90% of my kills from headshots with the ak at mid range. In COD in the European championships almost all of my shots were one bullet headshots, over 90%. I have never cheated, truth is I never ever needed to. I have rarely met players better than me at one shot kills (I suck at Crysis incidentally, not quite real enough for me in terms of move and shoot).

This guy doesn't sound like he's particularly exceptional. He could be cheating but he may just be another ex pro who is very skillful. Sucks to be on the end of it however, its not nice to always loose to some one who is significantly better. But you have to ask is it worth sinking 10,000 hours in FPS's to get as good as they are?

I couldn't win an RTS MP game if my life depended on it, my APM is probably 5. The only Shogun Total War MP game I won was with someone else on my team who did most of the actual killing, he nearly took out both enemies himself. I have to watch the battles and then I forget to do anything else. Games like Men of war are so far beyond me its silly.

NoSoup4You

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2007
Yeah that's true, there are people that sink thousands of hours into MP games and after that long you learn enemy movement patterns, you learn the maps above and beyond, you know spawn points...etc. Once you reach that level things like getting headshots become easier.

I've been accused of hacking too many times to count, and I only play ~5-10 hours a week. And I'm not particularly skilled, so the guys that are skilled and invest thousands of hours (there really are people that play that much, no exaggeration), they're going to seem like cheaters in a lot of situations. They often times really are that good.

With that said, there was a guy on TF2 this week running eight times faster than everyone else, instakilling everyone, and had some script where he continually changed his name every 5 seconds to the same name as someone on the server (making it damn confusing to try and kick him). :)

obidamnkenobi

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2010
Feel I've seen the most cheating in bad company 2. Mostly people standing at spawn headshoting people across the map, pretty obvious. Never seems to be any admins around to kick them either so quitting the server is easiest way to go. When they were on my team I shot smoke around them but didn't seem to do much:)

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
hey guys i had been playing a MP match today in crysis 2... team instant action to be specific... and there was this guy with id: KLOSTOR ...or something.

either he was a GOD of FPS or he's got his hands on something that allows him to be one...

at first i didn't notice and thought that the two headshots he made on me twice in a row were just pure luck.... but then i noticed that this guy was playing insanely good with his SCAR just bursting 2 or 3 rounds but one of them will always go for a headshot on meo_O... and on the others too... i mean the opposite team won the match by reaching the 175 score i think in just 3-4 mins ...max. 5 maybe.... and this guy wouldn't even use his zoom aiming sometimes when he's making those headshots.

so is there some kind of hack out there for crysis 2 that might be helping him play that good ...so good that he's getting a headshot everytime he makes a kill?:hmm: or should i just feel bad that i suck at FPS MP?:'(

if case is former :)thumbsdown:) then i'll take pride dying countless times with honesty.....:biggrin:

welcome to the world of aimbots.

And yes aimbots are common in ALL FPS's games.
The best u can do is hope the game gets patched or the anti cheat is updated to catch the cheater and gives out permabans so the cheater never shows up again.

TakeNoPrisoners

Platinum Member
Jun 3, 2011
In CSS it is really obvious that somebody has an aimbot because when you spectate them their screen shakes, sometimes the world flips upsidedown and they get nothing but headshots from across the map and never kill anybody with anything other than a headshot, they also never spray fire anything.

With a legit player that is good they still kill everyone but you can always see that they are playing fair when you spec them, because they actually have recoil like everyone else and you can outsmart them if your good too. There is pretty much no killing an aimbot.