Is the Southern Strategy Dead?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 11, 2004
Why do you keep pretending the Democrats do nothing to help or support black or brown people? Ever hear of DACA? Minimum wage increases that would help those in lower end jobs which are often black and brown people? The Voting Rights act by John Lewis to undo the damage of the SC decision that disenfranchised many minorities? To prohibit discrimination at financial institutions https://www.americanbanker.com/news...uld-ban-discrimination-in-financial-services? And plenty more.

You keep repeating the same tired shit all the time like it's true. You are like a muppet with Mitch McConnel's hand up it's ass spouting the same tired talking points.

Let's just start calling it what it is. Because he's a racist moron.

Keep in mind, these same clowns have been claiming that affirmative action (by the evil liberals) is bad because it unfairly benefits minorities over white people. They are aware of how full of shit they are, they just don't care. The only thing it comes down to is how willing to admit their racism and bigotry they are at a given time. Because people have beaten into them that its bad, they have to find some way to justify it, hence the neverending stream of nonsense they trot out.

Mar 11, 2004
Btw if you think Trump is not an elite, you are an idiot. But nevermind his cabinet and advisors are like a list of ivy league graduates.

You people are so so dumb.

I don't know, when it comes to intelligence, I'd say Turmp is far from elite. Hell, he's not even elite when it comes to money, because he spent it all trying to pretend he's elite. He might be the most in-debted human being on the entire planet. So I guess he's elite in debt? He'd have been better off if he'd gotten a degree in underwater basket weaving.