Is The Left Unstoppable?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Is The Left Unstoppable?

• Yes. But, we have to keep trying!!

• No. Most of the accusations are crap and baseless.

• I am a raging moron.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Because quite frankly, and I hate to say this, people are fucking stupid. You reap what you sow. Next time people might understand their one damn vote means more than you would think.

You are right.. we understand what voting for Republicans/ Conservatives means.. pain, motherfucking pain, fellow Americans dying in wars we didn't start, crazy job losses and unemployment all because Conservatism does not work.

What is Conservatism anyways? Means you don't want any change.. which is why the policies Conservatives promote haven't changed at all from the 1850's.

Most of us now realize we live in a world of the 21st Century and we will have a country that has a population of 400 million in less than 15 years. Conservatives still think they're living in a country of a total of 50 million and the rest are all stupid illegals who are unworthy to vote.

Well there's 3 things you can do..

1. keep on screaming in the face of people who are wise to your act
2. get with the program
3. move en masse to Australia where Conservative policies are the law of the land and White People are given preference for immigration status over all others. Infact it's an open door policy for caucasians.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
You are right.. we understand what voting for Republicans/ Conservatives means.. pain, motherfucking pain, fellow Americans dying in wars we didn't start, crazy job losses and unemployment all because Conservatism does not work.

Are you kidding me??? Obama is President now! You actually see job growth?! Hell! Obama had a Democrat Congress and had all the power in the world. Yet what do we have? 8 trillion in debt, more than all the Presidents combined and a massive amount of people who have stopped looking for work and a record on government programs. Keep reading the far-left propaganda instead of reading about the facts.

What is Conservatism anyways? Means you don't want any change.. which is why the policies Conservatives promote haven't changed at all from the 1850's.
You know what "change" is? It's deficits up like a mother fucker and high taxes all in the name of "progress." Real progress would be to actually see a balanced budget, less government and less taxes. This fundemental principal is taught in high school civics 101. Democrats want more government and more taxes and republicans want less government and less taxes. In this economy which makes more sense? *Makes weighing hand gesture motion.* And besides, we have seen what "progress has done for cities like Detorit, San Fransisco and Chicago.

Most of us now realize we live in a world of the 21st Century and we will have a country that has a population of 400 million in less than 15 years. Conservatives still think they're living in a country of a total of 50 million and the rest are all stupid illegals who are unworthy to vote.
Indeed, and the Democrats thought they could create national health care. Look at that crap! I mean the website only cost a few million. This kinda shit might work in low population European countries, but it sure is hell won't work here.

Now speaking of illegals... why is it they get a benefits package as soon as they cross the border, yet veterans die waiting to see a damn doctor?

Last edited:

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
The Left are the Masters of Propaganda and Disinformation.

Easy to do when 95% of the Media helps spread the Lies and Misinformation.

While everyone is Focused on those "Pesky Republicans" it's easy to do.

How does this work with news channels like Fox News, who is #1 in ratings?

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Are you kidding me??? Obama is President now! You actually see job growth?! Hell! Obama had a Democrat Congress and had all the power in the world. Yet what do we have? 8 trillion in debt, more than all the Presidents combined and a massive amount of people who have stopped looking for work and a record on government programs. Keep reading the far-left propaganda instead of reading about the facts.

You know what "change" is? It's deficits up like a mother fucker and high taxes all in the name of "progress." Real progress would be to actually see a balanced budget, less government and less taxes. This fundemental principal is taught in high school civics 101. Democrats want more government and more taxes and republicans want less government and less taxes. In this economy which makes more sense? *Makes weighing hand gesture motion.* And besides, we have seen what "progress has done for cities like Detorit, San Fransisco and Chicago.

Indeed, and the Democrats thought they could create national health care. Look at that crap! I mean the website only cost a few million. This kinda shit might work in low population European countries, but it sure is hell won't work here.

Now speaking of illegals... why is it they get a benefits package as soon as they cross the border, yet veterans die waiting to see a damn doctor?

Twit.

n9G9n2u.jpg

John seems to get a kick out of being a twit, it seems, and has expanded his borders lately.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
all the liberals have to offer is Cracker Jack Prize give a ways..vote for me and I'll give you something free.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
The Republicans/ Conservatives/ Libertarians are so transparent though.

Like all elections, like gerrymandering, like the G. W. Bush theft of the election in Florida, like rigged paperless voting machines, they know they cannot win fairly and democratically.

So they game the system and tell lies.

It comes down to who believes them and who knows they're bullshitting.

Nov 30, 2006
The Republicans/ Conservatives/ Libertarians are so transparent though.

Like all elections, like gerrymandering, like the G. W. Bush theft of the election in Florida, like rigged paperless voting machines, they know they cannot win fairly and democratically.

So they game the system and tell lies.

It comes down to who believes them and who knows they're bullshitting.
I'm sure glad that we have you to set us all straight.