Is the hispanic/latino U.S. takeover a real threat?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Give California back to Mexico along with the welfare leeches, politicians, bureaucrats and idiot voters. Let Mexico have the debt
And what happens to the huge amount of money the Federal government gets from California and only returns a fraction of?
Actually, if California was on its own it wouldn't have any deficits.

Apr 27, 2012
And what happens to the huge amount of money the Federal government gets from California and only returns a fraction of?

The amount of money they spend on welfare for illegals is massive, They would have deficits

Aug 14, 2001
The amount of money they spend on welfare for illegals is massive, They would have deficits

California probably sends more money for the welfare of conservative states than it does on any undocumented people. I'd guess that CA spends more so that people in Mississippi can have electricity and have at least a 50% literacy rate than anything it spends on illegals.

Socio

Golden Member
May 19, 2002
Color me shock and surprise. NOT!!!

More uneducated, no skill, and unable to speak English peasants to compete for low wage and low skill jobs with US citizens. Yay.

Massive GOP sellout in coming;

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/09/alert-immigration-sellout-underway/

The entire GOP elite seems to be trying to sell out en masse on immigration. Not only Boehner, but Cantor. And Hannity (who works for pro-amnesty world citizen Rupert Murdoch). Even Krauthammer. …
Maybe these people are convinced the larger GOP project can be saved simply by caving on just this one issue. That seems cracked. The bulk of the Hispanic electorate appears to instinctively vote Democratic, and not just because of immigration. Maybe they can be wooed over to the Republican side over the course of decades. But by then there will be another wave of new, instinctively Democratic illegal immigrants (lured by the Boehner Amnesty) for Dems to appeal to.

Might as well just dissolve the GOP for all intents and purposes they are DNC now.

Remember for every 1 million illegal immigrants that are granted amnesty, there is the potential for at least 5 million family members riding on their coattails.

For example if 20 million are added, there is a potentiol for a further 100 million added to the population over a very short period of time.

There is an estimated 50 million here waiting to be added!

This will create a overwhelming, permanent Democrat voter base and a true one party system not to mention handing over US sovereignty to a voting block dominated by a foreign born entity, and their offspring whose allegiance lays outside US.

Last edited:

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001

Yes, but California's too stupid to be on its own. Like you said, they can't even figure out how to keep more of their own money in-house! When you're getting fleeced by Texas, you need adult supervision.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

You assholes REALLY need to stop bringing up that one point. Its your whole argument, and its deeply flawed.

California is MASSIVELY in debt, cuz they cant manage their freakin budget. Why would I trust anyone on the whole "give more than return" argument?

I'd just as soon lose them, along with all the spoiled, childish Americans, and all the illegals, and their spawn, AND TAKE MY FUCKING CHANCES!

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
You assholes REALLY need to stop bringing up that one point. Its your whole argument, and its deeply flawed.

They keep bringing it up because it's all they've got. "The red states are bleeding the blue states!" :rolleyes:

Whatever. I thought the blue states liked dependency? And who encouraged such benevolence by Uncle Sam anyway? Oh, right, the blue states! You got what you wanted, and now you're whining about it? Boo hoo. If the (dubious) charge is true that the blue states are propping up the red states, then cut them off, blue states - you have the political strength to do so. Otherwise, shut up about it.

bononos

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2011
Excuse me?

Mexicans were some of the last ones to claim Texas. Sure Hernando de Soto passed through the area, but passing through does not give you claim to the land.

The French had a claim on Texas as well.

Spain probably had a better claim on Texas then mexico. Spain built some churches here. But that was spain, not mexico.

Yall came, yall same, yall got your butts kicked, and you're still mad about it.
Thats very strange, the Mexicans fought a war of independence from Spain (as did the US from the British) and if Spain had the best claim then the Mexicans would have a better one no?

It wasn't Mexicans who came but it was the Texas colonists who were invited by the Mexican govt initially.

Pneumothorax

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2002
They keep bringing it up because it's all they've got. "The red states are bleeding the blue states!" :rolleyes:

Whatever. I thought the blue states liked dependency? And who encouraged such benevolence by Uncle Sam anyway? Oh, right, the blue states! You got what you wanted, and now you're whining about it? Boo hoo. If the (dubious) charge is true that the blue states are propping up the red states, then cut them off, blue states - you have the political strength to do so. Otherwise, shut up about it.

Yup, cut the leeching red states off ASAP as they obviously have nothing to contribute to the 'Elite' blue states. Besides, secession isn't mentioned in the constitution anyway. As soon as that happens I'm moving to the nearest red state.

Nov 8, 2012
I'm going to laugh at all the racist whites who will show their true colors and flip their shit when texas goes blue. it's going to be GLORIOUS.

I really don't care as long as you pay taxes. You don't see any other ethnicity outside of a Home Depot all day looking for cheap labor.

This statement - by the way - is coming from someone who leans to the right. My only problem with the latin takeover as an obvious lack of tax paying. Top 10% pay 90% of taxes, etc..Maybe we should encite working in that you can go from an illegal citizen to a legal one if you pay higher taxes than everyone else. I'm not sure.

Nov 8, 2012
Yup, cut the leeching red states off ASAP as they obviously have nothing to contribute to the 'Elite' blue states. Besides, secession isn't mentioned in the constitution anyway. As soon as that happens I'm moving to the nearest red state.

I'm sorry, how much in the crapper is California right now? :rolleyes:

Either way, after an election like this I truthfully want the republicans to die off completely, so that they can either reform into a more "modern" republican party - or even split off into 2 different ones so that we can get a god damn 3rd party established in this nation

Last edited:

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
I'm going to laugh at all the racist whites who will show their true colors and flip their shit when texas goes blue. it's going to be GLORIOUS.

Wont be the first time Texas went blue, it went blue in the 70s a few times. California went Red in the 80s and the Northeast did aswell...What the GOP needs is a candidate that resonates with people, Romney failed to do that. He got votes since alot of people wanted "change" and to see the economy improve but he was not enough to overcome the appeal Obama has with White people [he got 40% of the white male vote which is what he needed to win]. Romney himself was about as likeable as Bush Sr imo..

If you want to see a Republican candidate that had even Democrats vote for him in droves it was Reagan, he was the Bill Clinton of the GOP [and that is being kind to Clinton, he was far more popular than him]. The GOP has not had anything remotely close to him in 20+ years now.

As far as racism goes I would say Whites are the least racist people today, atleast White people will vote for a Black man. Romney; a White man received ZERO % of the black vote. Past GOP candidates received anywhere from 11-6% of the black vote everytime, the only difference before Obama came onto the scene was that it was two white guys competing against each other...Throw in a black candidate and the racism shows itself true in the black population.

1984 election..
800px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

A Blue texas...[1976 election, Reagan ran as a 3rd party]

800px-ElectoralCollege1976.svg.png

Last edited:

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
I'm sorry, how much in the crapper is California right now? :rolleyes:

Either way, after an election like this I truthfully want the republicans to die off completely, so that they can either reform into a more "modern" republican party - or even split off into 2 different ones so that we can get a god damn 3rd party established in this nation

A 3rd party would be awesome but the system is rigged to prevent that. Its easier to control people when your options are only A or B, and both of those options are in the pocket of big money..

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
More like inevitable than a threat. MANY analysts have already said they will be the majority in a couple generations.

Which is fine and dandy aslong as they are Americans first and hispanic second...The only way that is going to happen is if we stop immigration [legal and illegal] for 20-30 years so that the people here now can assimilate. That worked in the 1920s when Italians, Jews, Irish and others came here in droves. With the numbers of hispanics coming in every year we just have huge areas become like Mexico and there is little reason for them to try and assimilate when all they see is Mexican culture everywhere they go in their neighborhoods..

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I'm guessing this thread alone is worth 100,000 votes in 2016.

Keep them coming.

Brown menace, indeed!:D

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
I'm guessing this thread alone is worth 100,000 votes in 2016.

Keep them coming.

Brown menace, indeed!:D

There are plenty of hispanics who look white out there dont forget...Its always funny to hear a anglo go off on a racist rant to a white-hispanic person about dim mexicans and be completely oblivious that that person is hispanic aswell. If you want some dirt on racism towards hispanics just send a white looking hispanic to interview anglos in Texas.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
There defintely is a takeover threat from these people. They only care about themselves and not the country. The government must stop them from coming in otherwise its over

I'm trying to count the ways "its over". Perhaps I should bookmark them all.

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
Then how did Latinos displaced blacks as the largest minority group within such a few decades from low single digit % of the population?

Latinos are reproducing at an alarming rate. Expected that by 2050 the Hispanic population will be about 1/3 of the total US population. If you factor in other minority groups then you will get the idea how the traditional W.A.S.P will be in the minority as time goes on. Politics will change as time goes on. Republicans need to realize this fact and maybe even have Latino candidates as time goes on.

Republicans need to adapt or suffer in the polls.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Latinos are reproducing at an alarming rate. Expected that by 2050 the Hispanic population will be about 1/3 of the total US population. If you factor in other minority groups then you will get the idea how the traditional W.A.S.P will be in the minority as time goes on. Politics will change as time goes on. Republicans need to realize this fact and maybe even have Latino candidates as time goes on.

Republicans need to adapt or suffer in the polls.

Getting past the racism of "Latinos are reproducing at an alarming rate." I have to commend you on your lack of historic perspective and over the top hyperbole.

Hispanic birth rates will go down as they have for every immigrant group. And by the time hispanics will actually become the majority will probably be after we have a permanent colony on Mars.

The big thing you don't realize is that thirty years from now an hispanic Honey Boo Boo will have her own show and she will be just as stupid as the original "white" Honey Boo Boo.

Oh, and hispanics will be sitting around talking about how whatever new group is coming in to destroy 'Merica.

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
There are plenty of hispanics who look white out there dont forget...Its always funny to hear a anglo go off on a racist rant to a white-hispanic person about dim mexicans and be completely oblivious that that person is hispanic aswell. If you want some dirt on racism towards hispanics just send a white looking hispanic to interview anglos in Texas.

Exactly, Hispanics range from spanish speaking dark mixed (african and latin) to white looking with blue or green eyes.

I have seen white Hispanic looking people that look more "white" than some Italian Americans, Greek Americans, Albanians and even some Jewish for that matter.

Remember not all Hispanics have Indian (mayan, ketchi to name a few) blood and some have a little Indian but still can pass for "white".

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
Getting past the racism of "Latinos are reproducing at an alarming rate." I have to commend you on your lack of historic perspective and over the top hyperbole.

Hispanic birth rates will go down as they have for every immigrant group. And by the time hispanics will actually become the majority will probably be after we have a permanent colony on Mars.

The big thing you don't realize is that thirty years from now an hispanic Honey Boo Boo will have her own show and she will be just as stupid as the original "white" Honey Boo Boo.

Oh, and hispanics will be sitting around talking about how whatever new group is coming in to destroy 'Merica.

Wahhhh???

We need colonies on the moon. Bring back Newtie!!! lol!!

Jul 10, 2007
Do you think they are criminals because they are Hispanic? Or do you think there might be another reason why crime rates go up with a large group of low income people migrate somewhere?

Yup, I'm always looking over my shoulder when I walk around little Italy and Chinatown in lower Manhattan.
All those dangerous, low income, non English speaking Chinese immigrants.

Unlike Spanish Harlem and Washington heights where I hear about 3-5 violent crimes committed on a daily basis.