is steam downforeveryoneorjustme?

vshah

Lifer
Sep 20, 2003
can't seem to connect to friend's network / see any games in supcom2

marmasatt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Something may be going on. I just finished a spankin new build and can get to the website but can't even log in to download the client/my games...

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
The Steam servers are currently down for routine maintenance. Friends will automatically reconnect as soon as they come available.

same shit last night too

simonizor

Golden Member
Feb 8, 2010
I can log into steam, but the community page won't let me log in and neither will the store page.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
ugh, means i can't play CoD:MW2...

inorite?!

So pissed. I just tried to play MW2, but nooo.... Steam has to be on the rag right now. Son of a...

As much as I enjoy blaming Valve/Steam for everything that is shit about Steam, it is directed more so at IW for making this even possible. Motherfrakers just HAD to take away dedicated servers and make this shit all require Steam eh?

Whoever is at fault, and wherever the shakeup ultimately occurs, I hope all the shit going down between IW (at least, the ex-execs) and Activision prevents these idiotic decisions from occurring ever again.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
routine maintenance at 9 pm on a weeknight? Third time this has happened recently. LAME.

Oct 25, 2006
I think steam may have had trouble updating everyone's Dawn of War 2. A 2.6 gb patch came out that added new units to the races (Like Librarian for the Space Marines) and added the chaos faction, which you cannot access unless you buy the expansion, but you can play against people who have it.