Is Romney really wealthier than Obama?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I've come to the conclusion that the concept of "inequality in wealth" is an illusion. Consumption, appreciation, and efficiency or lack there of are factors of how good or not you are. I can't and won't show the abstract, but higher wealth savings has very little to do with inequality.

Romney alone is not really wealthier than Obama alone. For example, Obama's wife devalues him (or at least his body) and Romney's wife drives his value up (or she tried to at least). Left to their own devices, Obama is worth way more good than Romney. In other words, Obama is somewhere between Dr. Paul and Romney and Obama's soul is as good as Dr. Ron Paul's. Obama's constitution is better than the aristocracy that would come of Dr. Rand's ass though. Dr. Ron Paul has the best constitution IMO, because he is a voluntaryist beyond a shadow of a doubt and he was from the earliest of ages. I'll need to be wiped out before Dr. Rand Paul can have any power though.

Obama realizes that Romney didn't build what he did. Bain Capital is stupid and served no good purpose at all... then again, neither do I.

No comments on my character or who I am please. Please just discuss this topic.

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I've been here maybe 15 years, and I'll be damned if this isn't the most bizarre post I've ever read.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Does it matter ? Both of them are 99%'rs. Each one of them makes more in a year than most people will see in a lifetime. Obama or Romney being less wealthy is like asking if Apple is poor since MS has more money in its bank..

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
you asked an easily quantifiable question.

yes, Mitt Romney is wealthier than Barack Obama.

^^ This - we're talking about someone that has wealth in the hundreds of millions versus someone that has wealth in the millions.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Does it matter ? Both of them are 99%'rs. Each one of them makes more in a year than most people will see in a lifetime. Obama or Romney being less wealthy is like asking if Apple is poor since MS has more money in its bank..
Apple is nothing at best, they're shit poor at worst.
you asked an easily quantifiable question.
Well, I meant to ask... If Romney was left purely to his own devices... then... who could create more (original) wealth?

Rephrased: Isn't Romney more dependent than Obama is?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
A420, go to the doctor.
I can't right now. There are these things called appointments, as I'm sure you knew.

The first thing I told him was that I doubted that he'd be able to help me. What I've been trying to say is that no one can help me long term. I'm impervious to help and it's not going to do society any good if I keep taking orders or drugs... it may get good people into heaven quicker if I keep wasting their resources, so I'm damned no matter what I do.

Ask yourself... what happens when the drugs run out? I don't want to know, really. I want to die now and that's the only hope I have is meeting death and I'm hoping it will be sooner rather than later. I need to get to Hell sooner (as opposed to later) and for all eternity because it's where I belong. You didn't know me, now you will I hope.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
I can't right now. There are these things called appointments, as I'm sure you knew.

The first thing I told him was that I doubted that he'd be able to help me. What I've been trying to say is that no one can help me long term. I'm impervious to help and it's not going to do society any good if I keep taking orders or drugs... it may get good people into heaven quicker if I keep wasting their resources, so I'm damned no matter what I do.

Ask yourself... what happens when the drugs run out? I don't want to know, really. I want to die now and that's the only hope I have is meeting death and I'm hoping it will be sooner rather than later. I need to get to Hell sooner (as opposed to later) and for all eternity because it's where I belong. You didn't know me, now you will I hope.

Damn dude you're starting to scare me.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
I do believe he's already under a doctor's care. Maybe, just maybe you should let the doctor take of him.

I suspect this forum is a therapeutic outlet for him as well. If you don't like what he posts keep it to yourself and refrain from posting in the thread or replying to him.

Feb 10, 2000

I'm sure there is no way you will take my word for this, but you are in a state at the moment in which you cannot trust your own thoughts. You are not well, and you are experiencing delusions. You need to get help, including finding a doctor you are able to trust, and obeying his directions and taking what he prescribes you. Your life does not need to be this way, and you can be well.

I know you don't know me, but I care about you and want you to be well and happy.

I have seen firsthand the sorts of horrors that can ensue when a person in your position rejects treatment, and the huge positive change that can result when such a person accepts help. Trust me, you want to be one of the latter.

Feb 10, 2000
I do believe he's already under a doctor's care. Maybe, just maybe you should let the doctor take of him.

I suspect this forum is a therapeutic outlet for him as well. If you don't like what he posts keep it to yourself and refrain from posting in the thread or replying to him.

These are certainly fair observations. I don't mean to be a busybody - I am just concerned by what I see.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
Since they both have over 100 times the wealth that I have, what is the point???

One has 100 times what you have, the other has 100 times the wealth of what the first has.

Think of it as orders of magnitude.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
What I've been trying to say is that no one can help me long term.

Excuses are for the weak. Your heros did not make excuses. They did what needed to be done even if it sucked short term.

Just do the right thing man, don't play into self-defeatism.

Remember, the revolution begins with yourself. So take care of #1 then you will have energy/morale to carry on.

No excuses!

Be well.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This Idea that O'Bamma is a poor black man that worked hard and scratched his way to the top to become president is all a big lie. O'Bamma has never been poor.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
I'm not entirely sure of what you're asking, but Romney certainly has more material wealth than Obama. As for which of them would do better if they were stripped of all their wealth and connections and allowed to build their lives back up from the bottom, that's almost impossible to say, as it is heavily dependent on chance. As for which of them does more 'good', that's entirely too subjective to even hazard a guess.