Is Princess & Frog (Disney) scary?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
"Skoorb
No Lifer"

65,074 posts.
i really am surprised you had time to make your kids :)

what is with the pics above??
I only post while having sex, so it shouldn't surprise you that out of all that time doing it I had a couple of kids.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
OK that was a bloody nightmare. We JUST got back from the hospital with our eldest, who locked up about 30 minutes into the movie and became completely non-responsive. We rushed her to the hospital and she was under watch until this morning and they have mostly stabilized her and she's now responding to speech. Our youngest started screaming in the movie uncontrollably and spent the next two hours screeching her head off, wailing completely inconsolable until she finally cried herself to sleep and she has been severely acting out now since, barely able to sleep, though I don't know how much of that is from the movie or the fact her sister is still in the ICU for what the physicians are saying looks like PTSD.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
OK that was a bloody nightmare. We JUST got back from the hospital with our eldest, who locked up about 30 minutes into the movie and became completely non-responsive. We rushed her to the hospital and she was under watch until this morning and they have mostly stabilized her and she's now responding to speech. Our youngest started screaming in the movie uncontrollably and spent the next two hours screeching her head off, wailing completely inconsolable until she finally cried herself to sleep and she has been severely acting out now since, barely able to sleep, though I don't know how much of that is from the movie or the fact her sister is still in the ICU for what the physicians are saying looks like PTSD.

what?

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
Yeah, kids these days are overly-protected. Shadows? Are you kidding me? Shadows make your kids scared. Christ! They couldn't handle villians back in the 80's kids movies:

Never Ending Story
tns_061Gmork.jpg

Return to Oz
Oz5.JPG

Return to Oz
scary&