is Palin a democratic plant?

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
look looks ol' Sarah is making an "ASS" of herself. i find this hilarious that she would wear such a thing.

mxyzptlk

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2008
Why would she wear that? Why would no one around her warn her of the mixed signal shes sending? That seems really.. stupid.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: dawp
look looks ol' Sarah is making an "ASS" of herself. i find this hilarious that she would wear such a thing.

Even though i do not like Sarah Palin, I am voting for Obama and the picture is funny, it is still photoshopped. As for jezebel.com....c`mon we don`t need to stoop that low. After all Sarah Palin is Jihn McCain`s worst nightmare.....that`s pretty funny!!

RY62

Mar 13, 2005
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda

Even though i do not like Sarah Palin, I am voting for Obama and the picture is funny, it is still photoshopped. As for jezebel.com....c`mon we don`t need to stoop that low. After all Sarah Palin is Jihn McCain`s worst nightmare.....that`s pretty funny!!

It is pretty funny. I don't know if it's Photoshopped. It's obviously not an accessory to the outfit she's wearing. I suspect that an "adoring fan" put it on her and snapped the pic, while she was distracted signing autographs.

GroundedSailor

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001

I wonder if the RNC paid for that as part of the fashion expenses?

Edit: She IS an ass, not just making an ass of herself.

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001

Love the first comment:

"$150,000 and thats the best you can get?"

Love the two for one insults.