Is lemon the same as orange???

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: GamerExpress
Originally posted by: Mill
You are certainly one of the lower forms of human life that I've seen as of lately.

WOW, I am glad you are the only A$$ i have seen so far since I became a member, I think you need to remove that large object from your buttocks, I think it's started to make you a mean person.

I don't quite understand why you posted twice in row to state you really didn't like me.....isn't there a word here for that....I think it's called neffing??? Well I leave that up to you to figure out, since you have enough posts to have a lifer status here I am sure you know what a NEF is more then I do......

PWND biaatch.

Checklist for emotionally immature and pre-pubescent poster:

1. Used caps for the words PWND (has an E by the way you dumbf[/b]uck) and WOW.
2. Censored the word ass with dollar signs. One of the more annoying traits deserving of some type of forced self-copulation.
3. Accusation that I have something in my rectum or that I'm a homosexual.
4. Completely not being able to understand words. Neffing != insulting, which is what I was doing to you, idiot.
5. Total lack of literacy.
6. Total lack of any Post High School vocabulary.
7. Acts as if being a lifer after being on this forum for six years is some type of insult.
8. Being an egregious annoying prick.
9. Various other acts that show that Adam Sandler movies probably have a total hegemony on your relatively unimpressive thought process.

In essence, the fact that primordial goop spent 1000's of years stewing to create you is no doubt a disappointment to single-celled organisms everywhere. Oh, the whole fvck off and die thing is pretty applicable to you as well.

Anyway, son, run away and lets the adults talk.

What a loser you are....you have officially earned that!!!

You can't even get your points correct there....ROFL

pwnd
nef

Not even close to correct on the second one "neffing=insulting".....

The rest of your arguments show who is the one who actually needs to grow up a bit.

Shouldn't you be back in school yet, your fellow 5th graders are waiting for you!!

dude, quit while you're not too far behind :laugh:

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
HUH?

I have something wrong with me, lemon tastes the exact same as oragne to me all or a sudden. Am i dying???

What's wrong with me???

Serious question time: Do you play tennis?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

pwnd
nef

The rest of your arguments show who is the one who actually needs to grow up a bit.

Shouldn't you be back in school yet, your fellow 5th graders are waiting for you!!

It says neffing!=insulting.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You are certainly one of the lower forms of human life that I've seen as of lately.

WOW, I am glad you are the only A$$ i have seen so far since I became a member, I think you need to remove that large object from your buttocks, I think it's started to make you a mean person.

I don't quite understand why you posted twice in row to state you really didn't like me.....isn't there a word here for that....I think it's called neffing??? Well I leave that up to you to figure out, since you have enough posts to have a lifer status here I am sure you know what a NEF is more then I do......

PWND biaatch.

Checklist for emotionally immature and pre-pubescent poster:

1. Used caps for the words PWND (has an E by the way you dumbf[/b]uck) and WOW.
2. Censored the word ass with dollar signs. One of the more annoying traits deserving of some type of forced self-copulation.
3. Accusation that I have something in my rectum or that I'm a homosexual.
4. Completely not being able to understand words. Neffing != insulting, which is what I was doing to you, idiot.
5. Total lack of literacy.
6. Total lack of any Post High School vocabulary.
7. Acts as if being a lifer after being on this forum for six years is some type of insult.
8. Being an egregious annoying prick.
9. Various other acts that show that Adam Sandler movies probably have a total hegemony on your relatively unimpressive thought process.

In essence, the fact that primordial goop spent 1000's of years stewing to create you is no doubt a disappointment to single-celled organisms everywhere. Oh, the whole fvck off and die thing is pretty applicable to you as well.

Anyway, son, run away and lets the adults talk.

pwnd
nef

Due to your stunning rebuttal and obviously superior wit and repertoire, I can see that my work here is likely done. Are you normally this infantile, or did Daddy hitting Mommy last night make you want to lash out.

Go talk to a counselor or teacher at your school. Acting out like this is not really a good way to engender yourself to others in society.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003

10. Total lack of ability to understand conditional statements.

GamerExpress

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
This is why I usually stick in the tech forums, this obviously is where the lower end of society hangs, the OFF TOPIC area. I will go back to the Tech forums now, it's a shame that people in here like Mill get away with such useless posts, he is obviously angry at the world for some reason (I'm sorry your life sucks so bad dude). The only reason he posted in here was to bash me, if you didn't like the thread stay out and don't post, why just bash???

Say what you wish about me now, I am sorry you are all so angry in here, it's a shame. Mill I think you might need to go back on your medication, you seem to have some serious issues to deal with.....well goodbye.

Bash me all you want it will fall on deaf ears now. I do hope that it gives you all the self gratification you need though, anything to help such a poor man.

GamerExpress

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Originally posted by: hevnsnt
PM from Mr. GamerExpress

Date Posted: 09/16/2005 12:42 PM From GamerExpress
Dude you are a fscking loser.

thanks.

Wow what a shock, I knew you would post that....that's why I made it clean. Point proven though, predictable and a loser.....

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
do you always PM people who piss you off?

hopefully you actually are dying.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
This is why I usually stick in the tech forums

Yes, getting your ass handed to you is normally followed by retreat. Unless, of course, you are intrinsically stubborn enough to continue trying to war with someone superior to you in every facet of life.

this obviously is where the lower end of society hangs, the OFF TOPIC area.

Yes, I'm the dredges of society. I'm picking up my new Mercedes in Europe on the 23rd; I'm currently with one girl who likes going to strip clubs, and another whom is even hotter than her. Not only that, but I've got my own house, people like me, I'm arrogant, I'm smart, I'm funny, and I'm a helluva personality. I'm drinking a damnable Martini with some of the Best Vodka in North America at 11:30, and you are calling me the lower end of society? What a delusional individual you are.

At this point, I'm going to have to ask who the hell *you* are. You're not me, and even in your most prolific wet-dream you wouldn't even be able to purloin a session of sex with half the stamina that I have. Not only am I far superior to you in every way, but I've got two dogs that likely are as well.

I will go back to the Tech forums now, it's a shame that people in here like Mill get away with such useless posts

I don't get away with it; I'm here by popular demand you goddamn fool.

he is obviously angry at the world for some reason

Or it could be I just don't like you. Thought about that, Sue Grafton?

(I'm sorry your life sucks so bad dude).

I'm sorry you smoke pot out of aluminum foil pipes and wack off to bestiality, but let's not pigeonhole anyone or anything.

The only reason he posted in here was to bash me,

Give this man a deluxe Kewpie Doll. Of course you moron, why else do you think I posted? To become your personal sycophant?

if you didn't like the thread stay out and don't post, why just bash???

Such horrendous logic. Like a train wreck, I was drawn to the scene here, and instead of helping I decided to piss on you. I'm not a nice person, obviously.

Say what you wish about me now

I was already doing that; glad to have you explicit approval, though.

I am sorry you are all so angry in here, it's a shame.

Angry as in amused at watching a meltdown of one of the lower forms of human life?

Mill I think you might need to go back on your medication, you seem to have some serious issues to deal with.....well goodbye.

Well, what *you* seem to have a serious problem with is the abuse of ellipses. Goddamnit man, consult an English teacher. Please.

Bash me all you want it will fall on deaf ears now. I do hope that it gives you all the self gratification you need though, anything to help such a poor man.

Oh, yes, I'm so poor. *Checks markets*

Come back when your first testes has dropped, but for now thanks for the practice.

Oh, and according to UrbanDictionary, you've been pwnd [sic].