Is Joe Biden A Tax Cheat Or Just More Disinformation?

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
If this is true, I guess Mr. "pay your fair share" Biden has some explaining to do. I can't wait for the all the investigations to begin. RIght? Good thing Biden released his tax returns because that shows his trickery, right? Coincidentally his S-corps are inoperative so they wouldn't be part of the automatic IRS audit EVERY President is subject to.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
LOL Daily Fail says "The report, done by the Congressional Research Service, proves the possibility that Biden owes the IRS as much as $500,000 in back taxes."

Proves a possibility? Something is amiss here. Say, I hear they've proven the possibility of the existence of a Flying Spaghetti Monster. They've certainly proven it isn't impossible, right?

Let me know when they have proven the actuality as opposed to the possibility. If or when that happens, then Biden should pay any and all taxes owed, and, if criminal prosecution is in order, he should face it, after he leaves office, of course.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Dude, if you bothered to read this shit before posting you would know the answer.

The CRS produced a report about S corps.
Republicans including Jim Banks took the report, reviewed Biden's tax returns (which as opposed to Trump were made public) and THEY concluded Biden took improper actions on his taxes.

The CRS did NOT investigate or made any conclusions about Joe Biden.

You like every other brainwashed righty fall for bogus headlines. Some Republican makes an unfounded allegation, a right wing rag puts up a headline with a "?" to give themselves cover. Meanwhile the headline spreads throughout the right wing swamp.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
"Biden could owe up to $500k in taxes!"... so anywhere between zero and $500k?

I mean, I could owe up to $500k in taxes and I don't even live in America.

You know @brandonbull , I'm really surprised at you. I know that Presidents paying their fair share in taxes is something you care deeply about, but doesn't the article's claim seem a little vague to you?

"The President isn't specifically named in the CRP report" - LOL.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
If this is true, I guess Mr. "pay your fair share" Biden has some explaining to do. I can't wait for the all the investigations to begin. RIght? Good thing Biden released his tax returns because that shows his trickery, right? Coincidentally his S-corps are inoperative so they wouldn't be part of the automatic IRS audit EVERY President is subject to.

Ah, yes, I fondly remember the days when you couldn't wait for the investigations to begin on the last guy's tax returns. You were practically rabid about it, right?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

I for one applaud your renewed interest in the tax affairs of presidents.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
If this is true, I guess Mr. "pay your fair share" Biden has some explaining to do.
Yes, such sudden concern again about presidential tax history and records. :rolleyes:

You are a fucking moron, and a clown.
I don't understand how you fit your huge clownshoes into that tiny little car.
I guess you're lucky they're velcro so you don't have to worry about learning to tie the laces.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Like he just wants to both sides this. But his orange monkey leader has only paid taxes these past few years when in office while avoiding it for the past few decades. You can't mock one Biden without showing how much hypocrisy you're spewing

Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What I am curious about is that @brandonbull certainly knows he’s going to get dragged about his transparently hypocritical stance on presidential taxes, so why does he do it? He surely doesn’t actually care about them so is he just trying to get made fun of?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Hey @brandonbull

Still have no idea why you open yourself to ridicule? Are you even capable of having an honest position on ANYTHING????

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
"Biden could owe up to $500k in taxes!"... so anywhere between zero and $500k?

I mean, I could owe up to $500k in taxes and I don't even live in America.

You know @brandonbull , I'm really surprised at you. I know that Presidents paying their fair share in taxes is something you care deeply about, but doesn't the article's claim seem a little vague to you?

"The President isn't specifically named in the CRP report" - LOL.
but...but...but it was proven. That's all the deplorables will hear.

BTW - @brandonbull could owe me up to $50,000. Pretty conclusive, amirite??

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
so joe's s-corp paid joe "less than $800,000" - which could be $799,999, over 2 years, or nearly $400,000 per year. and the post says that might be considered paying himself short because an accountant who owned an s-corp only claimed $24,000 in salary?

what?

• Haha

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Daily mail already doing poorly on facts. This article won't help. However, if you want news with pics of hot chicks they are a goto.
Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min-2.jpg

Reactions: Ajay and Dave_5k

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
I will say that Biden and other rich folk probably should have paid more over the years. The S Corp loopholes were bad in the Obama years, but Trump made them significantly worse with his billionaire handouts.

These loopholes need to close and Biden appears to want to close them. I don't trust the article sources as unbiased or non-partisan. If he does owe back taxes, shame on him. He should pay them.

Remember, democrats want to fund the IRS to fix these problems.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Daily mail already doing poorly on facts. This article won't help. However, if you want news with pics of hot chicks they are a goto.
Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min-2.jpg
I remember when Fox would have been in the yellow box opposite MSNBC. They've fallen from "persuasion" to unfair and untrue. They took people along for the ride who aren't sophisticated enough to know the difference.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The OP is a perfect example of how easy it is to manipulate the public. Not only does the OP lack critical thinking skills to see the obvious tricks the authors of this piece used but I’ll put money on it that he won’t even acknowledge that he’s been duped or mislead after explaining it to him.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Your desperation smells like old toe cheese and concerned flatulence.

FTFY

Meh, let the IRS audit him and make him pay back taxes if due just like trump did. I want to see the CRS report - where is it? BTW, this was reported by the WSJ two years ago so you're late.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I remember when Fox would have been in the yellow box opposite MSNBC. They've fallen from "persuasion" to unfair and untrue. They took people along for the ride who aren't sophisticated enough to know the difference.
There is another version of this chart that includes specific shows. Fox News Sunday although biased right is fairly high on facts. Fucker and Hannity are so low they bring down the entire network. Interesting Rachael Maddow and FNS rate the same on fact

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Lol... I'm generally opposed to bothsidesing and whataboutism, but given Brandon's support for the brazen tax cheat previously in the office, I'm gonna have at it. Ffs.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The OP is a perfect example of how easy it is to manipulate the public. Not only does the OP lack critical thinking skills to see the obvious tricks the authors of this piece used but I’ll put money on it that he won’t even acknowledge that he’s been duped or mislead after explaining it to him.
He'll fall back on what the Daily Mail used "I was just asking the question"

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
What are the odds that the OP will never post again in this thread? He seems like a fool so there has to be some chance right?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The "conservative" mindset is dominated by gossip and innuendo that their emotion-based biases perceive as truth. That's how they can, for example, perceive an out-in-the-open criminal tax cheat as Trump as a "nothingburger," while condemn Biden because "people are saying" that there's the "possibility" that he might owe back taxes.
Or that the Russian collusion is a myth even though Manafort pleaded guilty to it. And so forth.

If you really want to see the conservative malicious gossip machine in action, you should check out your local Nextdoor. There you can watch step-by-step as someone will just make something up (such as, that guy who walked by on the sidewalk must have been "casing out" the house), and then 10 more people will jump on that BS as truth until someone calls the police. This is how Qanon works too.

Last edited: