Is it true that people who like NASCAR or WWE are missing a chromosome?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kerouactivist

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2001
I don't like either sport but, missing a chromosome......

I do make fun of people that like NAAAAZZZCarrrrrrrr, and Whrastling.
:)

Mucho

Oct 20, 2001
There is a guy who I work with who insist in telling everybody who win or loose the WWE match over the weekend. One day I said to him dont you know the whole thing is choreographed, he said "yes, but it was asome" :)

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: CFster
I don't think that NASCAR is the same as the WWE.

I do however think NASCAR is the WWE of auto racing.

:beer:

Know what NASCAR's for? Crash videos! ;)

When I lived in North Carolina I used to go watch the races at Calloway Speedway. They had unsanctioned amateur races. Talk about fun!!! Especially the baby grand class... Bunch of Toyotas and Datsuns running around! That was a blast. And you could have a beer with the drivers after the race too.

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
You're a fvcking idiot. Let me state for the record that I am not a NASCAR fan, and probably will never be, but it's statements like this that turn people off the sport of racing. You can make statements like that about any sport, especially if you don't understand. I'm not a fan of NASCAR, but I can appreciate the effort these guys make every Sunday. I'm sure they're more of a man than you are, and make a helluva lot more money at doing so. I don't like hockey either, but I respect the punishment those guys go through.

It's been a while for you hasnt it? Another girl will come along.
Really nice comeback. When you think of some more, let me know
rolleye.gif

jmelnek

Sep 2, 2003
Too bad NASCAR is the fasting growing sport today and has the loyalist fan group of any sport... It is still has family values and is not full of people who can't speak english...

schizoid

Banned
May 27, 2000
Originally posted by: LAUST
Originally posted by: schizoid
I think republicans are dumb too.
Your own mom hates you

That would suck.

It's weird though...i remember at my birthday parties as a kid, I'd start to say something and my mom would just scream "BAN" at me.

Strange, eh?