Is it true that people who like NASCAR or WWE are missing a chromosome?

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: schizoid
I swear I read that someplace. Any links?

rolleye.gif

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Those 2 sports should never be mentioned in the same sentence. Ever.

Nascar > soap opera

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Yes, it is true. Watching 20 cars drive i a circle for hours requires a lack of chromosome.

:confused:

Oct 19, 2000
Yes, it is true. Watching 20 cars drive i a circle for hours requires a lack of chromosome.
You're a fvcking idiot. Let me state for the record that I am not a NASCAR fan, and probably will never be, but it's statements like this that turn people off the sport of racing. You can make statements like that about any sport, especially if you don't understand. I'm not a fan of NASCAR, but I can appreciate the effort these guys make every Sunday. I'm sure they're more of a man than you are, and make a helluva lot more money at doing so. I don't like hockey either, but I respect the punishment those guys go through.

Just hush next time. I hate hearing that stupid "driving-in-a-circle" bit everytime something about racing comes up around here.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
You're a fvcking idiot. Let me state for the record that I am not a NASCAR fan, and probably will never be, but it's statements like this that turn people off the sport of racing. You can make statements like that about any sport, especially if you don't understand. I'm not a fan of NASCAR, but I can appreciate the effort these guys make every Sunday. I'm sure they're more of a man than you are, and make a helluva lot more money at doing so. I don't like hockey either, but I respect the punishment those guys go through.

It's been a while for you hasnt it? Another girl will come along.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Hey, does anyone here like computers?

well i asked if you ahda ny other dumb fvucking questions and i got it. heh

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
I swear I read that someplace. Any links?

No, but it IS true that a few of the worlds DUMBEST people are on ATOT and still havent been banned. Case in point, the original poster of this thread.......

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Evadman
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
I haven't heard that but I could see it.

REmind me to ban you when I become a Mod.
Since you won't become a Mod until 05/18/2036 I added it to my Yahoo calendar. I'll let you know.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: blurredvision

Just hush next time. I hate hearing that stupid "driving-in-a-circle" bit everytime something about racing comes up around here.

Shutup. I agree with him. Oh and, you over used helluva there.

Bill