Is it me or is the morning ATOT crowd much more pleasant than the night one?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: kenshorin
Thats because the crowd that is on now is more mature and post from their jobs and school, etc. The night crowd are the loner vampire unabomber types.

I thought that "I have no life" should be the next label after "lifer" but "loner vampire unabomber" is a better fit.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
The ADD children aren't up this early, and people aren't yet bitchy from a day of living their crappy lives.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Skoorb
The ADD children aren't up this early, and people aren't yet bitchy from a day of living their crappy lives.

Then there's the people who bitch about the people who bitch about their crappy lives.

- M4H

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

Then there's the people who bitch about the people who bitch about their crappy lives.

- M4H
And then the people who, though smart ass remarks, encourage bitchiness!

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

- M4H
And then the people who, though smart ass remarks, encourage bitchiness!

and then there's the bitches who bitch about the other bitches that seem to bitch about nothing but other bitchers :beer:

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: rh71
People are less grouchy while at work. Strange...

Its not that I am less grouchy when I am at work than when I am at home, quite the opposite. Its just because I have a job and a life that myself at my grouchiest (when I am at work, where I generally post from) is less grouchy than the loner vampire unabomber types at their best (at night when they are loner vampire unabombering).

I think that would be a common theme for many.