Is it just me or is the pics.bbzzdd.com Top 25 Recent a little bit racey?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DeviousTrap

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2002
Originally posted by: eakers
pics.bbzzdd.com doesn't work for anyone on the rogers network in southwestern ontario.

I have no idea whose problem that is but its kind of annoying.

PM Sent.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
I don't think "racey" is the word I would use to describe the top 25. I would use the word "RUDE" to describe the top 25. :D :D :D

:beer:

:boner;

blakeatwork

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: LoKe
Originally posted by: eakers
pics.bbzzdd.com doesn't work for anyone on the rogers network in southwestern ontario.

I have no idea whose problem that is but its kind of annoying.

It's on and off for me.

I get the same thing... I just chalked it up to Roger's switch-monkeys buggering things up again..

Also, pics is generally racy... search 1stkiss :p

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Originally posted by: OdiN
They took my pictures out of the hall of fame....because my view count was just trashing everyone else on the site I guess.

I have one with 94,777 views, and another with 10,084.

They took the ATMod one out of the hall of fame, too. :confused:

A bit of bias, no?

They also took this great pic of mine out of the HOF. Now they didnt take the picture off the site, they just dont let it show up in the HOF.

Discrimination I tell ya.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: michaels
They took my pictures out of the hall of fame....because my view count was just trashing everyone else on the site I guess.

Wow that is weak as hell if true

It was his Avatar. Of course it got lots of views, it was 'viewed' everytime a thread was opened that he had posted in at www.tfnn.net/forum.

It SHOULD have been taken off.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: Sluggo

A bit of bias, no?

They also took this great pic of mine out of the HOF. Now they didnt take the picture off the site, they just dont let it show up in the HOF.

hawt!

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
The whole idea behind pics.bbzzdd.com was to make a picture hosting website that would allow direct links from bulletin board forums without plastering their ads all over it. Warcrow uploads all these babe pics though, lol. I've often wondered about it myself.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Originally posted by: Sluggo

A bit of bias, no?

hawt!

For all those wondering about the Hall of Fame. You'll notice it is anything within 1 year from the current date. I lost my Elisha Cuthbert pic in there too.

If you want the true all-time... it is coded to work in the beta, which Chris (as now known on these forums) has not had time to revisit. If any experienced php'er wants to help out, feel free to PM him.

http://www.pics.bbzzdd.com/beta/gallery/top/5/y/

BTW, Odin... you cheated... yours is an avatar and obviously anytime a page would load with your posts in it, you get bumped. We're onto you!