Is Israel our enemy or our friend?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
The test of that question would be who would be more apt to destroy the US if they had the capability - Israel or Palestine?

Ask yourself that question. Assess it honestly, though some in here undoubtbly will refuse to do so honestly, and you will have your answer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why ask that question in the context of only today. Why not fast back to the reality of Israeli Zionist policy of 1946. When Macacim Bagen and all kinds of Israeli terrorists were terrorist bombing the British in the King David Hotel. And at the same time Israeli terrorists were engaged in whole sale murder of innocent Palestinian villages.

Tell us again TLC, about all those Palestinian terrorists who export their terrorism to all their mid-east neighbors, like Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Dubia, and Iran, to murder to murder their r foreign nations, in large and small numbers, As you TLC have somehow confused the few Palestinians terrorists with Israeli terrorists. Who still rape, bomb strafe, and murder members of foreign countries even today.

Shall I recite the past Israeli list, in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Syria again, Lebanon, Dubia, the East bank, Jordan, Gaza, Egypt again, Turkey, lets not forget the attack on the USS Liberty, and the Bozo Netanyuhu threat to keep setting and settling on disputed land that is a violations of the Geneva convention.

But why not really screw your pooch, and justify your bullshit, and tell this forum, if we did not stop the Vietcong in Vietnam, we would not be fighting the Vietcong on the streets of America.

Another contention that is equally valid as you new stupidity. Damn them dastardly Palestinians for daring to ask for human rights, and now that there is no longer a Russian Red under every US bed, tell us again TLC, wy do you say why there is now a Palestinian terrorist under every bed in the USA?

Sep 12, 2004
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why ask that question in the context of only today. Why not fast back to the reality of Israeli Zionist policy of 1946. When Macacim Bagen and all kinds of Israeli terrorists were terrorist bombing the British in the King David Hotel. And at the same time Israeli terrorists were engaged in whole sale murder of innocent Palestinian villages.

Tell us again TLC, about all those Palestinian terrorists who export their terrorism to all their mid-east neighbors, like Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Dubia, and Iran, to murder to murder their r foreign nations, in large and small numbers, As you TLC have somehow confused the few Palestinians terrorists with Israeli terrorists. Who still rape, bomb strafe, and murder members of foreign countries even today.

Shall I recite the past Israeli list, in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Syria again, Lebanon, Dubia, the East bank, Jordan, Gaza, Egypt again, Turkey, lets not forget the attack on the USS Liberty, and the Bozo Netanyuhu threat to keep setting and settling on disputed land that is a violations of the Geneva convention.

But why not really screw your pooch, and justify your bullshit, and tell this forum, if we did not stop the Vietcong in Vietnam, we would not be fighting the Vietcong on the streets of America.

Another contention that is equally valid as you new stupidity. Damn them dastardly Palestinians for daring to ask for human rights, and now that there is no longer a Russian Red under every US bed, tell us again TLC, wy do you say why there is now a Palestinian terrorist under every bed in the USA?
I will respond with the same response I gave to SandEagle:

Did you miss this part of my question - "who would be more apt to destroy the US if they had the opportunity"?

I guess you did miss it because Israel, with its nuclear weapons, clearly has the capability already and has not done so. Israel does not call for our destruction, "Allah willing." So try to ascertain my question again with the above in mind.
And nobody in here is surprised when you neglect the historical travesties of the Palestinians, LL. You constantly omit that part of the historical equation when making your observations and your one-sided approach does nothing to further your blindered argument.