Is Donald Trump using drugs?

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I just came across this video and was taken aback by it. Do you guys think this is true?

Mar 11, 2004
Meh, that could be explained by allergies. The behavior talked about sounds like a bipolar person (and probably would be true of other mental health related things) and I'd guess that's as likely. If Don was abusing drugs I don't think he'd have even lasted this long in that job at his age, let alone it being able to be kept secret. He'd also likely have lost a lot of weight, which obviously is not the case at all.

kitkat22

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2005
I respectfully disagree, you are making several assumptions (all of us are) but the video is pulling out interesting connections and is not making a huge leap into speculation doing so. It is plausible/possible for an older person to use drugs and many do. I have personally treated a 78 year old using meth. I frequently see people using in their 60s.

Bipolar does not cause dilated pupils.

Sudafed is a horrible drug for allergies and does nothing to solve the underlying problem. Antihistamines and nasal steroids are 1st line treatment. Any doctor would tell him this.

So, why does he have boxes of sudafed? We are speculating. However, given the rash of celebrity and rich person drug abuse, it is certainly open for discussion.

Jul 9, 2009
I respectfully disagree, you are making several assumptions (all of us are) but the video is pulling out interesting connections and is not making a huge leap into speculation doing so. It is plausible/possible for an older person to use drugs and many do. I have personally treated a 78 year old using meth. I frequently see people using in their 60s.

Sudafed is a horrible drug for allergies and does nothing to solve the underlying problem. Antihistamines and nasal steroids are 1st line treatment. Any doctor would tell him this.

So, why does he have boxes of sudafed? We are speculating. However, given the rash of celebrity and rich person drug abuse, it is certainly open for discussion.
Is it even his box? You know this how? I'm glad you're not my Doctor.

kitkat22

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2005
Who knows. Again, open for discussion. If This is his personal office then Why does his or someone have boxes of sudafed from a different country lying in the drawer? Did you even watch the video?

The patients family was supplying the patient with meth btw. The patient came in intoxicated, confused and combative. I dont think people understand how bad a problem this is. Age is not an exclusion in drug abuse.

Its funny you take the meth thing as if i was giving it. Yeah, i hate seeing prescriptions for opiates and stimulents. I dont even like prescribing meds unless they are absolutely necessary. My goal is to eliminate prescriptions if i can. How many adverse drug reactions are there per year? Overdoses? Drug mistakes?

I suspect the phrasing was off, but no i dont use meth in older patients but i have treated older patients who have abused meth.

Mar 11, 2004

Well I respectfully disagree back at you. And? Like you said you're doing the same damn thing.

Where did I claim it did? Its possible for him to be both bipolar and regularly use Sudafed (or other drugs even). I still think his general behavior far far far far far far far more points to mental health related issues than Sudafed (and I'm certainly not the first person to say that). Which, that's not even the Sudafed that you'd want to abuse, making the whole fixation on the Sudafed just weird.

I agree, but that doesn't mean its not something he's doing. Lots of people get used to certain medicines and even when there are better options will stick to what they know. I know people that grew up taking a certain pain medication and even though there's others that would likely work better for them stick with the one because that's what they took their whole lives.

There's what 3-4 boxes that I can see there? They're even small blister pack ones (versus bottles with hundreds of pills in them). I have more than that of various allergy medicines (I have two boxes of generic flonase with two of the nasal spray jars in each, I have a box that has two canisters of pills of generic Claritin that I used to take but don't because it stopped working for me, and then I have some generic Zyrtec that I tried for a bit; I used to have some others but think I threw them away or gave them to other people since I'd stopped taking most of them as only the flonase works for me these days). Its possible that he had some, then bought another box while he was out, and just put it in the drawer with the other when he got to his office. I really don't think it'd be particularly astounding to find someone with several boxes of common medications. Before I'd moved, we had dozens of shit that was out of date in various places (one was in a couch side drawer). We probably took 1/20th of the pills, and either bought new ones (because they were out of date before we used them all) or had bought multiples because we were on a trip and didn't bring them then bought some and then put with the others when we got back.

The picture that person is trying to make a fuss about is the dumbest fucking thing to make a fuss about claiming someone as a drug addict over. Next up, they'll be shocked to find Tylenol, Advil, Aleeve, and aspirin in someone's medicine cabinet!!! Oh my gawd! Guess that means they're addicted to heroin!

Like I said, if he was using drugs like they're trying to claim, he would not be as fat as he is. I've never encountered someone that uses any drug as excessively as they're claiming that doesn't lose lots of weight. Even the Sudafed would likely impact his appetite to the point he'd lose weight.

*Ok, well some potheads, but honestly most of the major potheads I've known were scrawny too, and I have a hunch that even the fat ones would probably be as fat if not fatter as they'd likely be dealing with the stress that they're using the pot to cope with via food.

That doesn't mean he couldn't be a regular user (I wouldn't be surprised if he does cocaine and probably other drugs especially at parties), but the type of full on bugged out drug user they're implying would not be fat, let alone that fat at his age, let alone be able to keep up such a habit that long and it not be very very very apparent (yet haven't heard leakers talking about him doing all that constantly, I'm pretty sure that would've been a problem basically immediately). You're gonna tell me someone doing the drugs they are insinuating in that video at that level would be near 300lbs at age 73? Snorting Adderall all day, Sudafed "like candy", then cocaine and meth in the evening? I'd wager if you did any one of those on even a pretty restrained amount daily, you very probably wouldn't end up weighing as much as him (even if you had the same diet, were the same height and younger to boot).

Is it even his box? You know this how? I'm glad you're not my Doctor.

Its in a drawer in his office, I doubt there's much reason to wonder who's it is. It wouldn't even really be something to be bothered by anyways so not sure why you're trying to run you diversion nonsense to begin with.

Jul 9, 2009
Who knows. Again, open for discussion. If This is his personal office then Why does his or someone have boxes of sudafed from a different country lying in the drawer? Did you even watch the video?

The patients family was supplying the patient with meth btw. The patient came in intoxicated, confused and combative. I dont think people understand how bad a problem this is. Age is not an exclusion in drug abuse.

Its funny you take the meth thing as if i was giving it. Yeah, i hate seeing prescriptions for opiates and stimulents. I dont even like prescribing meds unless they are absolutely necessary. My goal is to eliminate prescriptions if i can. How many adverse drug reactions are there per year? Overdoses? Drug mistakes?

I suspect the phrasing was off, but no i dont use meth in older patients but i have treated older patients who have abused meth.
About 250,000 deaths by medical error every year in the United States according to a study by John Hopkins. The 3rd leading cause of death in our country.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
We have a president that cusses, screams at people, lies, cheats, grabs women by the ...., so what's so shocking if we had a president that also does drugs?
And Donald claims he never drinks and is very strait laced, but considering how we know Trump twists things and calls red as blue and up as down, maybe Donald does drugs but honestly believes he does not do drugs. And would deny doing drugs while at the same time popping a pill or snorting some substance because in Donald's twisted mind everything he does is justified, whether right or wrong.
In Donalds mind if he does drugs and doing drugs is wrong and Trump believes he does no wrong then he would conclude he does not do drugs while he is doing drugs.
So by doing the math and applying common sense logic, yes.... Donald trump is a druggie.
But then again, that's the least of his weirdness.
I'd rather see Donald doing drugs than being the traitor that he is.
And his trust in foreign leaders and foreign governments over our own government.
THAT is what people should be talking about, why would Trump put foreigners before his own people?
Why would Donald believe Putin and his security institutions over our own security institutions?
What is this love for anyone but us?
That is what we need be talking about.....

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Watched the entire video. Interesting points, but the total evidence is too thin to draw a firm conclusion at this point.

Also, I don't really see these mood swings, or whatever he's calling them. Trump has this over-arching personality which consistently explains his behavior across a wide range of different circumstances. Drugs are an unnecessary explanatory variable.

Reactions: Perknose

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Nothing is up with Sudafed.

Just some silly conspiracy theory about Trump and drugs.... :rolleyes:
not exactly, purchases were restricted because sudafed was being used to manufacture crystal meth

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
not exactly, purchases were restricted because sudafed was being used to manufacture crystal meth
For all Trumps faults, and Lord knows he has many, many faults, I dont think that one of them is making crystal meth.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
For all Trumps faults, and Lord knows he has many, many faults, I dont think that one of them is making crystal meth.
they don't have to make meth to get the effects of meth from sudafed, you just have to take enough of the right type, the type sold in Brittan.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
they don't have to make meth to get the effects of meth from sudafed, you just have to take enough of the right type, the type sold in Brittan.
I have never had any funky effects from Sudafed! Unless meth is a lot more disappointing than I thought.

I think that Trump just has dodgy sinuses and that's why he sniffs a lot, hence him getting the working sudafed.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I have never had any funky effects from Sudafed! Unless meth is a lot more disappointing than I thought.

I think that Trump just has dodgy sinuses and that's why he sniffs a lot, hence him getting the working sudafed.
not from one dose, usually multiple doses at onece.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I'm pretty certain that if Trump wanted to abuse drugs he could get something a bit more exciting than OTC Sudafed!
sure, let the SS find his drugs. with the scrutiny he under it'd be hard for him to do anything, let alone snorting meth on the job

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
sure, let the SS find his drugs. with the scrutiny he under it'd be hard for him to do anything, let alone snorting meth on the job
He can get a prescription for anything he wants!

Look this is silly. Trump is an utter arse, a disaster as a President and a failure as a respectable human being. He has pretty much no redeeming features at all.
Getting het up over him abusing OTC cold remedies is weird.
When I had sinusitis I had a couple of packets of Sudafed in my drawer but I assure you that I wasnt making meth! It interfered with my coke habit! :p

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Sudafed's not a problem. It's the quantity of the stuff in the drawer that's interesting.