Is cheating as rampant with War3 on bnet as it was with SC and D2?

Ynog

Golden Member
Oct 9, 2002
I haven't played Warcraft 3 in a while so I cannot comment.

However with warcraft 3 you can save replays. Blizzard set up a system where you can email
suspect replays with comments. Not sure if this has helped at all.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
no, much more cleaner.

games are fun, 1v1s, Random Team games (2v2+) & Arranged Team games (2v2+), FFAs (3+)

blizz is taking very aggressive stance against hacking for this game and only one game known to exist is rare maphackers.

also, very aggressive record system: you drop, you get a loss. (no disconnect counting), regardless of how the f. u got disced.

and they're shutting down accounts (they just shut down 3000 last month and released the names publically) who are use maphack.

bottom line: the game should be a very enjoyable experience.

HonkeyDonk

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2001
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
no, much more cleaner.

games are fun, 1v1s, Random Team games (2v2+) & Arranged Team games (2v2+), FFAs (3+)

blizz is taking very aggressive stance against hacking for this game and only one game known to exist is rare maphackers.

also, very aggressive record system: you drop, you get a loss. (no disconnect counting), regardless of how the f. u got disced.

and they're shutting down accounts (they just shut down 3000 last month and released the names publically) who are use maphack.

bottom line: the game should be a very enjoyable experience.

AGREED

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
I wish they would do that with Starcraft too..

Even though the game is so old so many people still play..