Is Bush Hatred a Rational Response?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Originally posted by: Genesys
last i checked it was the dems who perpetuate racism and sexism by a little something called affiriative action.
I think it's afffffffherrrrmative actttthon you drunk bastard.
making snide little quipps on an internet forum doesnt solve anything in the real world. [no, it doesnt even help your tiny pen|s size either]
rolleye.gif
:D
I suppose you've tried and tried again to get rid of that tiny penis size, haven't you? Have you tried buying a huge-ass SUV? I hear that helps. :D
ROFLMAO!

I'll have you know I damn near choked when I read your last two lines.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: dirtboy
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
The crap in my post is no more dishonest than the crap in yours. That was my point. It's easy -- and meaningless -- to parrot a bunch of partisan stereotypes.
No it isn't. You told me to "grow up," which is a hateful response.
No, "grow up" is a suggestion based on my observation that your insults were childish. Something like "Die, you steaming mound of chicken excrement" would be more of a hateful response -- but that's not what I said nor what I meant.

In any case, if "grow up" was a hateful comment, and if my single use of grow up "proves" that "Dems and Libs live on hate and fear," then your use of "grow up" must prove that all Republicans and right-wingers live on hate and fear as well, right?

My crap is honest. Read the posts of your leader MCOWEN. Yours are not far from his, since you are good at following his lead.
Hold on there. Sir Cad says I am their leader. You neo-facists need to get your distractions straight.

The general concensus in this forum from the leftists is they hate Bush and fear the world is coming to an end.

Hmmmmm.... funny how you say I stereotype facts, isn't it?
rolleye.gif

(This is like a cat playing with a mouse. Meow.)

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: dirtboy
The crap in my post is no more dishonest than the crap in yours. That was my point. It's easy -- and meaningless -- to parrot a bunch of partisan stereotypes.
No it isn't. You told me to "grow up," which is a hateful response.
No, "grow up" is a suggestion based on my observation that your insults were childish. Something like "Die, you steaming mound of chicken excrement" would be more of a hateful response -- but that's not what I said nor what I meant.

It wasn't written as a suggestion, it was meant as an insult. Good try at changing your story.

In any case, if "grow up" was a hateful comment, and if my single use of grow up "proves" that "Dems and Libs live on hate and fear," then your use of "grow up" must prove that all Republicans and right-wingers live on hate and fear as well, right?

No, it was just a sarcastic retalitory insult to your immature and childish insult.

My crap is honest. Read the posts of your leader MCOWEN. Yours are not far from his, since you are good at following his lead.
Hold on there. Sir Cad says I am their leader. You neo-facists need to get your distractions straight.

Meh...I don't confide with Cad. Looks like I'm a neo-facist now.
rolleye.gif
Will the insults ever stop Bow?

The general concensus in this forum from the leftists is they hate Bush and fear the world is coming to an end.

Hmmmmm.... funny how you say I stereotype facts, isn't it?
rolleye.gif

(This is like a cat playing with a mouse. Meow.)
[/quote]

If you equate me being correct and you being wrong like a cat playing with a mouse, then I suppose...

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: syzygy
Originally posted by: 308nato

I think I missed the coddling and embracing chapter of the book.

me too. this author may have more than one personality. all i recall following the supreme court decision was sheer, unadulterated
hatred, screams of injustice, terms like juridicial 'coup d'etat' or 'junta', and the ubiquitous 'wait til 2004' when bush's certain failure
will leave this nation begging for a democrat, any democrat. its a sad attempt to paint reason where none can exist.
I believe the "coddling and embracing" was in the aftermath of 9/11, where partisan differences were put aside for a while and Bush got almost everything he asked for.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Well seeing as I missed all the "fun" :D because I was taking out the trash from all the Christmas crap my kids got(only 5- 35gallon garbage bags full of packaging) I'd like to take this opportunity to state that whatever crown Bow thinks I may have given him - has long been taken from him. See, Bow hasn't popped in as much as he used to in his "crowned days" so he is not the leader. However I think I was negligent in my duties as the leader of the "Neo-fascists" (please can I have the title
rolleye.gif
). But if I had to venture a leader it wouldn't be dave - he even pisses off some of the left leaners here with his outrageous thread titles. busmaster11 is making a good go of it and ofcourse DealMonkey is always in the running but I think there isn't one particular lefty here that has taken command and has kind of left their side in disarray....kind of like IRL:D

:p

Anyway - all joking aside, so I can answer DMs post.
DM - IMO dean is the embodiment of the left's tantrum. "Anyone but Bush", dean's feisty "I'm short and have a chip on my shoulder" attitude, the left's calling Bush "ultra right wing", plus the attitude of the people here on this forum(who is probably far from your average democrat voter;)) - all support my statement above - not to mention the general attitude of the people who I met at the little howie rally here in Ankeny the other night;). But that also doesn't mean I don't think there is room for criticizing this administration as you seem to think I don't. I don't support everything Bush has done, but he is much better than any of the 9 on the left for specific reasons.

CkG

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
I'd like to take this opportunity to state that whatever crown Bow thinks I may have given him - has long been taken from him. See, Bow hasn't popped in as much as he used to in his "crowned days" so he is not the leader.
I lost my crown? Damn, I wanted to invade something first.

:(

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Originally posted by: Genesys
last i checked it was the dems who perpetuate racism and sexism by a little something called affiriative action.
I think it's afffffffherrrrmative actttthon you drunk bastard.
making snide little quipps on an internet forum doesnt solve anything in the real world. [no, it doesnt even help your tiny pen|s size either]
rolleye.gif
I suppose you've tried and tried again to get rid of that tiny penis size, haven't you? Have you tried buying a huge-ass SUV? I hear that helps. :D

yes, yes. make fun of my spelling mistakes if it makes you lefties feel better. im still typing with only my left hand [right hand is still in a cast].

and i dont need to drive a huge-ass SUV to help my pen|s size, i drive a 1972 Blazer [that helps my ego, my pen|s is plenty big already.] perhaps you should try a huge-ass SUV in my stead and let me know if it works? :D

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

Well seeing as I missed all the "fun" :D because I was taking out the trash from all the Christmas crap my kids got(only 5- 35gallon garbage bags full of packaging) I'd like to take this opportunity to state that whatever crown Bow thinks I may have given him - has long been taken from him. See, Bow hasn't popped in as much as he used to in his "crowned days" so he is not the leader. However I think I was negligent in my duties as the leader of the "Neo-fascists" (please can I have the title
rolleye.gif
). But if I had to venture a leader it wouldn't be dave - he even pisses off some of the left leaners here with his outrageous thread titles. busmaster11 is making a good go of it and ofcourse DealMonkey is always in the running but I think there isn't one particular lefty here that has taken command and has kind of left their side in disarray....kind of like IRL:D

:p

Anyway - all joking aside, so I can answer DMs post.
DM - IMO dean is the embodiment of the left's tantrum. "Anyone but Bush", dean's feisty "I'm short and have a chip on my shoulder" attitude, the left's calling Bush "ultra right wing", plus the attitude of the people here on this forum(who is probably far from your average democrat voter;)) - all support my statement above - not to mention the general attitude of the people who I met at the little howie rally here in Ankeny the other night;). But that also doesn't mean I don't think there is room for criticizing this administration as you seem to think I don't. I don't support everything Bush has done, but he is much better than any of the 9 on the left for specific reasons.

CkG

You mean PhillyTim calling for Bush's assassination, PrinceOfWands telling us about his gun collection for the upcoming civil war, and Dave with all his doom and gloom aren't representative of the average democratic voter? ;) (To be fair, anymore than...who was that one truck driver guy who always blurbed some nasty right-wing comment)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
and i dont need to drive a huge-ass SUV to help my pen|s size, i drive a 1972 Blazer [that helps my ego, my pen|s is plenty big already.] perhaps you should try a huge-ass SUV in my stead and let me know if it works?

Your penis is obviously bigger than your and the rest of the Bushiter' brains.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
I'd like to take this opportunity to state that whatever crown Bow thinks I may have given him - has long been taken from him. See, Bow hasn't popped in as much as he used to in his "crowned days" so he is not the leader.
I lost my crown? Damn, I wanted to invade something first.

:(

Too late - should have considered unilateral pre-emption;)

CkG

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: Gaard
Originally posted by: LackCash
Bush kicks butt.

lol :)

simple yet to the point

Yeah but he misspelled licks.

In the Art of Bartering it matters not the kicking or licking but, rather the dickering... and more important still is the who the dickerer dickers with and why.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: LunarRay
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: Gaard
Originally posted by: LackCash
Bush kicks butt.

lol :)

simple yet to the point

Yeah but he misspelled licks.

In the Art of Bartering it matters not the kicking or licking but, rather the dickering... and more important still is the who the dickerer dickers with and why.
Well the way I was taught, LR, it's all very simple. First liquor then dicker.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Dealmonkey sez:

Who's doing that? I think you're just propping up some red-in-the-face, spittle-shooting liberal strawman that you can point at and have a good laugh over.

Who's doing that? Well lessee..........ah yes, here it is:

Moonie is more than obliged to show us what a "red-in-the-face, spittle-shooting liberal" looks like:

Why would anybody hate somebody who is destroying our nation. I think if you turn things around they can be clearer. Look at Bush as the Saddam of America. Now we know what we think of Saddam so it only follows, right? I mean, isn't hate OK?

I would say that fits the bill quite nicely. Strawman not needed, and lest we forget Bobdn and his many incarnations.

Hell, us conservatives think that Bush hatred is ugly now, wait'll Bush wins 2004 in a landslide! The best thing the Democrats can for the Bush campaign is to nominate Dean. Hell, I may even donate to his campaign. :D

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Perhaps when the Dems appoint their Kenneth Star to lead a Witchhunt, then Hatred might be an appropriate term.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Perhaps when the Dems appoint their Kenneth Star to lead a Witchhunt, then Hatred might be an appropriate term.

This is what makes America great! Right now, the Democrats are castrated and they cannot appoint a "Kenneth Star". America voted the witchhunt against Clinton into congress and they also made sure that wasn't going to happen to Bush.

That's what happens when you live in Canada, you don't really have your finger on the pulse of the USA.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Corn

This is what makes America great! Right now, the Democrats are castrated and they cannot appoint a "Kenneth Star". America voted the witchhunt against Clinton into congress and they also made sure that wasn't going to happen to Bush.

That's what happens when you live in Canada, you don't really have your finger on the pulse of the USA.

I know they can't, but would they if they could? The Republicans sure did.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Dealmonkey sez:

Who's doing that? I think you're just propping up some red-in-the-face, spittle-shooting liberal strawman that you can point at and have a good laugh over.

Who's doing that? Well lessee..........ah yes, here it is:

Moonie is more than obliged to show us what a "red-in-the-face, spittle-shooting liberal" looks like:

Why would anybody hate somebody who is destroying our nation. I think if you turn things around they can be clearer. Look at Bush as the Saddam of America. Now we know what we think of Saddam so it only follows, right? I mean, isn't hate OK?

I would say that fits the bill quite nicely. Strawman not needed, and lest we forget Bobdn and his many incarnations.

Hell, us conservatives think that Bush hatred is ugly now, wait'll Bush wins 2004 in a landslide! The best thing the Democrats can for the Bush campaign is to nominate Dean. Hell, I may even donate to his campaign. :D
Do you think it will reach the fevered high pitch of a shril that the Republicans reached when Clinton destroyed Dole which led them to embarrassing actions like the 40 Million Dollar Watergate investigation and the even more despicable actions on their parts regarding Elian Gonzales?

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Do you think it will reach the fevered high pitch of a shril that the Republicans reached when Clinton destroyed Dole......

It's well beyond that already. Claim otherwise and you're just one of "them". Anyone with an ounce of objectivity would concede that the villany and "hate" directed against Bush is many orders of magnatude greater than what Clinton had to endure.

...which led them to embarrassing actions like the 40 Million Dollar Watergate investigation....

As I already pointed out, it was "America" that voted in the Whitewater investigation, Republicans merely acted out by proxy. Sure, America wanted Clinton in office because of our selfish greed, but America also wanted to be sure he wasn't criminal and wanted him shamed for his (and America's) lack of moral fiber.

.....and the even more despicable actions on their parts regarding Elian Gonzales?

There is nothing "despicable" about returning a son to his father. What I find to be "despicable" is the callous nature of the liberals who care not a whit about familial bonds (who needs "fathers" anyway?).

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Hit a spot of bad luck there Zebo? I see your offer to match funds for Dean shrank by $400. What happened?

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Hit a spot of bad luck there Zebo? I see your offer to match funds for Dean shrank by $400. What happened?

Had some matches come in over the holidays. Is it your turn after reading that report?:p

BTW cornie I can only go up to 2K according to federal election guidlines. So everytime it goes down it's off the base. Can't use my wifes name either because they say that's illegal too. Plus I think she voting for Buchanan again.:)