is arnold gonna run for governor in this recall election??

alphatarget1

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
well then there's no point of running a recall election and waste our money when we have a budget crisis. SCHWARZENEGGER FOR GOVERNOR w00t :p

ScottMac

Moderator<br>Networking<br>Elite member
Mar 19, 2001
Yes, he almost certainly is. He is doing fund raising now.

50% +1 and he's in.

Wanna trade for Mayor Daly? You don't even have to give Arnold up ... just send any marginally trained primate ... Chimp ... whatever ya got it'll be a 1000% improvement.

JM.02

Scott

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
I'm not a Californian, but I think Arnold would make an excellent governor. I'm really looking forward to the day he runs and wins.

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I read the other day that some people are urging Davis to resign in order to derail the recall. Then his Lt. Governor would take over and the recall effort would be squashed.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: kranky
I read the other day that some people are urging Davis to resign in order to derail the recall. Then his Lt. Governor would take over and the recall effort would be squashed.

That is most likelly what is going to happen. Davis is dead meat.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Is "AHNOLD" the best the Ca Republicans can do? Hell Davis was re-elected because they ran a Buffoonish Corrupt Businessman against him during the last election. California needs to get a serious Governor and I seriously doubt that the Terminator foots the bill.

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I don't have much doubt that Arnold could win. There are so many celebrity lovers in CA he'd probably get elected easily.

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: kranky

That is what will ultimately happen. The DNC will not let it go that far.

Nyical

Golden Member
Feb 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Shantanu
Arnold = teh win

I think Red is just jealous of his superior upper body definition ;)

Na he isn't jealous, he's just from Madesto!

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Personally, I think it would be pretty cool..

But then again, I love in Oregon.

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: m2kewl
he can't act in hollywood and he won't be able to act as governor either

OK... a retarded chimp would do a better job than Davis. I hardly see how Ahhhhhnold could do any worse.

chowderhead

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 1999
Originally posted by: ScottMac
Yes, he almost certainly is. He is doing fund raising now.

50% +1 and he's in.

Wanna trade for Mayor Daly? You don't even have to give Arnold up ... just send any marginally trained primate ... Chimp ... whatever ya got it'll be a 1000% improvement.

JM.02

Scott

I have a feeling that ARRNULD will run. He made that quip about forgetting the governor's name and asking Repubs to help him "recall him." In a recall election, there are two votes. One is to either vote yes or no to the recall of Davis. A separate part would be to vote for his replacement. A simply plurality is needed (whoever has the most votes). If you think Legislature is hostile now, just wait until you get a Republican if he/she is elected in this manner.