Ironman trailer

Nerva

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
its the same one that has been around, just in better quality.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: SinfulWeeper
Okay, looks like the first marvel movie I'll wait to watch till it comes out on DVD

I guess nobody warned you about the Hulk a couple years back :(

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
This actually looks like a good action flick. I would see it just for the special effects and action sequences. Don't go in expecting a super deep storyline. The Wikipedia entry claims this will be the first of a trilogy, where subsequent movies will deal with Stark's personal flaws.

SinfulWeeper

Diamond Member
Sep 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Originally posted by: SinfulWeeper
Okay, looks like the first marvel movie I'll wait to watch till it comes out on DVD

I guess nobody warned you about the Hulk a couple years back :(

The biggest uninformed waste of money ever for me. :(

zephyrprime

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Cool. I like how they incorporated something that looks like the old, clunky looking original iron man suit.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
RDJ +1. Another superhero movie -1. Will be looking forward to it, hope it doesn't suck, the trailer kinda did (the last half of it is just ironman flying around with some jets, whoopee).

hypn0tik

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
Any links that doesn't require the use of Quicktime? I don't have that shit installed on that computer.

Thanks.

UpgradeFailure

Golden Member
Feb 29, 2004
They should have cut the last part of the trailer. With Ironman flying forever. It woulda been cooler to focus on big-suit old iron man, and then just give the little tease of upgraded Ironman with that 2 sec clip of him standing up

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger

Yes, because the cool kids demand that their comic-book-based fantasy movies about super-smart weapon designers who build themselves indestructible, weaponized robotic armor and use them to fight crime and get laid be firmly grounded in reality and heavily laden with a certain dignified and subtle gravitas.

Right?

Bingo. I can't wait, I love these movies - don't care how cheesy they are, they're comic book films!

zoiks

Lifer
Jan 13, 2000
The flying sequence was sweet. I can't stand RDJ though. He doesn't seem right for the part.