Iron Woode was assaulted at work tonight!

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
I was working the night shift at my part time job (I work in a sub shop) and at about 10:30 PM 7 black guys come into my store and decide to vandalize it and assault me in the process.

WTF????

What the heck did I do to deserve that?

I didn't provoke them or anything. They just went nuts. One tried to get into the cash register and I went after him. That is how I got assaulted (nothing serious though). I got so mad I thought I was going to hulk out or something. I let out a chewbacca-like roar and chased after them. They ran like crazy to get out of my store.

I called 911 and my boss, this way everyone knew what happened.

The mess they made took a 1/2 hour to clean up.

They were in their late teens or early twenties.

What a bunch of stupid gangsta wannabees.

That was my night. How was yours?

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
They could have shot you moron. Don't "go after" those wangster. Using sterotypes and profiling, they will shoot you and walk away. I've seen it and definately heard about it too many times in Dallas.

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
Did they do anything that wasn't "fixable?" If not, you're pretty lucky. :confused:

Have a :beer:, man.

totalcommand

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2004
Originally posted by: Safeway
They could have shot you moron. Don't "go after" those wangster. Using sterotypes and profiling, they will shoot you and walk away. I've seen it and definately heard about it too many times in Dallas.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: thechinesehero
i dont see why 7 guys would run from you.. lol
I am big, strong and very pissed off. I had just finished cleaning the store and everything looked great. Then these idiots come in and ruin all my hard work.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Nomada
Punks huh? Maybe Sonz sent them in retaliation for stiffing him out of a tip?
LOL

he lives in my city too.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: gopunk
chewbacca like roar hahahah

sorry to hear that :(
I am normally quiet and keep to myself. It takes a lot to get me angry. You don't want to see me when I'm angry. ;)

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Sorry to hear about that. I hate fvckers like these. I got jumped by a gang of those in Oakland while parking the car late at night.
Good thing I didn't turn off the ignition yet - just stepped on the gas and drove away.