Iraqi Info minister "There are no US troops at airport, I will show you!"

Grey

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
During his tirade he said he will take reporters to the airport and show the world about the lying americans.

Go right ahead, I am sure you are just trying to surrender before Saddam kills you himself.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Grey
During his tirade he said he will take reporters to the airport and show the world about the lying americans.

Go right ahead, I am sure you are just trying to surrender before Saddam kills you himself.
Personally, I think the Info Minister should not get ANY credibility by discussing any of his ridiculous propaganda.
;)

BaDaBooM

Golden Member
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Grey

Let me know when they show him approaching the airport with the reporters. (I'd like to see him encountering the non-existant coalition forces) Until then, see the above post.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
So his next press briefing will be from the tarmack?

Now is Canada's time to make her mark. Are any of the 30 of them over there one of their top notch snipers?

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
This guy is pure entertainment. Saddam is probably watching this in his bunker saying to himself "what an idiot".

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: BarneyFife
This guy is pure entertainment. Saddam is probably watching this in his bunker saying to himself "what an idiot".
Close but I bet it's more along the lines of:

"Look at this pitiful fool. Look at the things I can make him say. Look at how I make him crawl on the ground in front of me. I use him to rally my people while I plan my escape."

PELarson

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by: LivinLaVivaPollo
Man... I just can't wait until our troops walk in on his next press conference.

You mean you didn't see the Marine standing behind him mugging for the camera!

zer0burn

Golden Member
Jan 30, 2002
I dont think our snipers are over there. Our defence minister cant confirm if our guys are even taking part in combat roles...

Jimbo

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: zer0burn
I dont think our snipers are over there. Our defence minister cant confirm if our guys are even taking part in combat roles...

Can't confirm or Won't confirm?

zer0burn

Golden Member
Jan 30, 2002
they said cant confirm but they'd be pretty stupid to not know...

Meaning they dont want to say.

razor2025

Diamond Member
May 24, 2002
It would a sight to see that Iraqi Misinformation Minister's head blown off during one of his conferences.