Iran Sends Arms/people to Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
http://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-western-report-says-iran-ships-arms-personnel-183854532.html

personnel and large quantities of weapons across Iraqi airspace to Syria to aid President Bashar al-Assad in his attempt to crush an 18-month uprising against his government, according to a Western intelligence report seen by Reuters.

Earlier this month, U.S. officials said they were questioning Iraq about Iranian flights in Iraqi airspace suspected of ferrying arms to Assad, a staunch Iranian ally. On Wednesday, U.S. Senator John Kerry threatened to review U.S. aid to Baghdad if it does not halt such overflights.

Iran pulled a swift on and sent arms through Iraq Airspace. It is not like we didnt send arms to Syria also. Why do we keep getting involved in these wars? Exactly whose side is Iran on? So did the weapons come from China or Russia? I realize the USA is probably just as guilty. Or should I say Clinton and O'Bamma are just as guilty.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
One other thing I might add is that it has been rumored that Iran has shipped arms repeatedly through Syria to aid the Hezbolah and maybe also the palestinians.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Assad is much better than the AQ-backed freak-show that are the rebels.

It looks like we learned our lesson in Libya and will not be touching this one. The Saudis and Persians can have their little proxy war, have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.