No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: Canai
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlein...0_TECH-APPLE-IPOD.XML&rpc=66&type=qcna

so who bought an ipod recently?

I think apple got sick of ms and is trying to destroy them, like the evil mac addicts they are.

Thanks welcome to P&N

I posted about this in OT but didn't here in P&N because the guys in here aren't hip enough to have iPods, they have lot's of hate though :D
you'd be surprised then as to who among us can hack linux kernels in our sleep... after all, this was a geek site for most of us before it became our political venting post!

as for the OP, i think it's kinda funny, but nothing that Apple's lawyers and marketing campaigns cant overcome... in fact, i'd be suprised if 10% of those who were infected ever even realize it!

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
It would seem that Apple has been studying at the Sony School of Customer Relations though. They blamed it on Windows.

Aisengard

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2005
Yup. It's like saying if black people weren't black, there wouldn't have been racism.

I'll use a Jon Stewart joke here: Apple, don't you get it? You're in control of the mp3-player market! YOU'RE the evil empire!