Interview with chick who has tourette's... hilarious

Ogrinz

Dec 2, 2012
Thats amazing a person could keep their sanity, let alone find humor in their own condition. It would be maddening to have such little control of your own body.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
jT6gH06.gif

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
How dare this person with tourettes do anything but hide away from public view.

The thumbs-down was for making fun of her handicap not for the girl with said handicap.

What I meant was IMO not funny.

K7SN

Jun 21, 2015
The thumbs-down was for making fun of her handicap not for the girl with said handicap.

What I meant was IMO not funny.

She seems like an intelligent person cooping will a handicap that defeats many of those who suffer from Tourette's. More power to her and your correct; it is not funny. Only a small portion of those with Tourette's uncontrollably speak profanities; those posting biscuit must have been disappointed.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
One time my cousin and I touched weeee....
...we touched weeeeeeeeeeee...
D:

That's what happened when you make fun of people with Tourette's.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
She seems like an intelligent person cooping will a handicap that defeats many of those who suffer from Tourette's. More power to her and your correct; it is not funny. Only a small portion of those with Tourette's uncontrollably speak profanities; those posting biscuit must have been disappointed.

I like her attitude, she seems to have the "this will not defeat or define me" willpower that few could muster up under her circumstance.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Oh my god, I was totally willing to watch this with an open mind, with compassion and understanding for her condition, and a willingness to appreciate what she had to say. But oh dear god those teeth...

Harrod

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2010
I wonder what would happen if you tied her right hand behind her back? Do you think she would be restrained or turn into something like the incredible hulk and rip through the binding?

twinrider1

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2003
Why not a chest protector instead of hand wraps?
I think he did a great job of working with her.

I'd like to have her around when telemarketers call. Umm hang on, speak to my wife...

Did anyone watch Rescue Me? They had a really funny couple of episodes with Tourette's.

Last edited:

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
I guess it can vary widely in symptoms and intensity/intervals. My cousin has Tourette's and all he does is sometimes he shakes his head back and forth and sort of like makes this stuttering/coughing type noise. For the most part he seems normal and it doesn't happen very often, but often enough to where he isn't able to drive.