Interesting new ergonomic chair

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
My buddy has the Purple bed & liked it so much he got the cushion for his chair, fwiw.
My kid got me a Purple cushion last year, I like it a lot, initially it replaced the cushion I was bringing to jam sessions because the bar's chairs made my sciatica flare up without a cushion.
So when I moved, I got a Purple bed instead of bringing my old worn-out mattress. It's... fine? Better than my worn-out bed, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it yet, got another ~60 days to decide.
LOL, you too, huh? Ol' Craig is a fluffy crybaby these days.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Any cheap knockoffs that won’t fall apart for 2.5 years?

I've never seen a bucket chair like this design, it's fairly unique. Based on the videos, the guy who made it has a pretty extensive background in fixing your body & doing ergonomics. I'm really very happy with it, I sit for a large part of the day (previously did 15 to 40k steps a day pre-COVID) & it was becoming an issue for me.

Reactions: paperfist

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
I've never seen a bucket chair like this design, it's fairly unique. Based on the videos, the guy who made it has a pretty extensive background in fixing your body & doing ergonomics. I'm really very happy with it, I sit for a large part of the day (previously did 15 to 40k steps a day pre-COVID) & it was becoming an issue for me.

How long have you used it for? I'd spend the money if I knew how durable it was. My last couple of $150 amazon chairs died within a couple of years. The design looks great for slouchers like me.

easier to just get a decent chair and add a gel pad to it

I was kinda fishing for what a good alternative chair was ;)

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
How long have you used it for? I'd spend the money if I knew how durable it was. My last couple of $150 amazon chairs died within a couple of years. The design looks great for slouchers like me.

I was kinda fishing for what a good alternative chair was ;)

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004

Just a couple weeks now, just got it. It's been on my wishlist for a couple years, but I didn't sit enough pre-COVID for it to be a major issue.

Reactions: paperfist

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Thanks, but I was looking for something uglier.

I don't care what the chair looks like. I sit on it.

It's like getting an edge lit tv because it is thinner. The image looks like crap, but hey look at how thin it is.