interesting day at work yesterday

VoteQuimby

Jan 27, 2005
Ok so yesterday at work we had this awesome pizza party. THEN like an hour later this happened. She pert near went over the edge. The dude who worked on the 2nd floor who's window was right by her car busted out of his office and extracted her from the car.

np for my mad ms paint skillz.

EDIT Updated for Jhill holla

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: VoteQuimby
Ok so yesterday at work we had this awesome pizza party. THEN like an hour later this happened. She pert near went over the edge. The dude who worked on the 2nd floor who's window was right by her car busted out of his office and extracted her from the car.

Those are amazing skills. When you say busted out of his office do you mean he threw a chair through the glass and jumped on the hood and yanked her out through the backseat window or did he use his door to run around?

EDIT: What kind of pizza?

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
LOL at woman driver. Did a tow truck come and save the car?

VoteQuimby

Jan 27, 2005
Originally posted by: MrLee
Originally posted by: VoteQuimby

Those are amazing skills. When you say busted out of his office do you mean he threw a chair through the glass and jumped on the hood and yanked her out through the backseat window or did he use his door to run around?

EDIT: What kind of pizza?

na he busted through the hallway and up the stairs. I like your version better through.

Pizza was meat lovers from a local place.

mesthead21

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2004
HAh this reminds me of one time at Discount Tire when a lady drove through the front of the store, breaking a 20 foot window. The best part about the whole thing was that her boyfriend whom she had dropped off was standing in line and raised his hand asking, "Does that get added to the cost of my tires?"

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
Originally posted by: mesthead21
HAh this reminds me of one time at Discount Tire when a lady drove through the front of the store, breaking a 20 foot window. The best part about the whole thing was that her boyfriend whom she had dropped off was standing in line and raised his hand asking, "Does that get added to the cost of my tires?"

haha, if you're not laughing you're crying. I admire his style.

SearchMaster

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2002

LOL - nice timing for that guy.

The daughter of a friend of mine was pulling into an auto parts store with him while she had her learner's permit. She accidentally hit the gas instead of the brakes and plowed through the glass front windows. All the guys inside started busting out laughing.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Can you ms paint us a picture of the pizza as well. Make sure you get all the toppings.

mesthead21

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2004
Originally posted by: SearchMaster

LOL - nice timing for that guy.

The daughter of a friend of mine was pulling into an auto parts store with him while she had her learner's permit. She accidentally hit the gas instead of the brakes and plowed through the glass front windows. All the guys inside started busting out laughing.

Holy crap! thats exactly what happened with that girl, she dropped her boyfriend off, and pushed the gas instead of brake. Flew threw the front window. No one was hurt, but our Executives of the company were there for inspections, which turned out to be quite funny.

Rill22

Oct 5, 2005
You mean the poor guy on the second floor has to look at a concrete wall all day?

VoteQuimby

Jan 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Rill22
You mean the poor guy on the second floor has to look at a concrete wall all day?

lol yea, I have an office that faces the concrete wall too. They're trying to grown some vines on the wall but they all died this winter.

CptCrunch

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2005
glad she's ok, i would have imagined that the guy who saved her might have crapped his pants if he saw her car coming right for her