Intelligence on Iraq...

Napalm

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
Interesting read (Carnegie Report) regarding the "Intelligence" on Iraq. Pretty well done and thoroughly researched - but long...

In other news: McCain, who will play a central role in investigating the Intelligence on Iraq, recently stated that he doesn't think that intelligence was manipulated. I think we should forget about an honest and unbiased inquiry...

N

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Napalm
Interesting read (Carnegie Report) regarding the "Intelligence" on Iraq. Pretty well done and thoroughly researched - but long...

In other news: McCain, who will play a central role in investigating the Intelligence on Iraq, recently stated that he doesn't think that intelligence was manipulated. I think we should forget about an honest and unbiased inquiry...

N

Regarding McCain. This is a must position for him, I think. It justifies any position he took regarding the Administration's positions. During the investigation he uncovers the 'truth' and becomes irate. Why say what he thinks first or before the hearings unless there is a reason other than what we already know based on his voting.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Why do people expect the worst from such noble men? Have you guys forgotten the words respect, integrity, and prejudice?