Intel to preview new chips on December 17

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
LOL there probably gonna show you HT ON.

Other then that... maybe a Gulftown overclocked?

I have no clue...

ScavengerLX

Dec 12, 2009
Hopefully they talk about the new i3 chips. I'm actually pretty excited about i3 . They would make a lot of sense for a HTPC.

cbn

Lifer
Mar 27, 2009
Hopefully they talk about the new i3 chips. I'm actually pretty excited about i3 . They would make a lot of sense for a HTPC.

It will be interesting to see what Core i3 can really do.

P.S. That is a really nice rig you have listed in your sig.

Last edited:

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Considering that unless you are a local you will have already paid for travel and lodging plus food while you are there...another $100 is nothing.

Just about every conference is setup this way. I don't know of any that aren't. Even the ones in academia.

If you don't have some manner of entrance fee then you risk ending up being flooded with the equivalent of mall-rats and vagrants just looking for a place to hang for the day.

SilentBobDC

Dec 11, 2009
If you don't have some manner of entrance fee then you risk ending up being flooded with the equivalent of mall-rats and vagrants just looking for a place to hang for the day.

Very True! With conferences in my field you have to be a member of the college/profession to gain entry and you still get smacked with pretty high fees per conference. Crappy thing is that we get little-to-no swag except new knowledge to use in our practices (I'd rather a nice motherboard/ram/videocard anyday though).

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
IDC don't you ever stop . Don't you find it odd that anyone reading this knows this or should know this . You are by far the best poster here. But I got to tell ya. Your boring as all hell . LOL Keep up the fine work .

21stHermit

Dec 16, 2003
Since this "Preview" is an Intel event, does it mean that all NDA's are null and void and we'll see reviews tomorrow?

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Really!!! Why would anyone do that unless they got a free i3 + H55 MB?

Well its clear they're lying to us as evidenced by the fact that they say this is an " event " yet have no half naked females posing on the items of interest, AND no alcohol ... its more of a botchery than anything. :p