Intel hd 2000 driver for Windows 10 (Solved)

rogerdv

Dec 2, 2010
Recently I had to upgrade my office PC to Windows 10, and found myself dealing with the problem that it doesnt includes drivers for integrated Intel HD 2000 gpu. It is supposed to be on Windows Update, which is blocked on my network. Found this link and a friend downloaded it for me, but it didnt worked.
Can somebody point me to some mirror or place that hoists some driver I can use? I need it because I must run Unity3d and test some game projects, otherwise I would keep using the default useless driver.

Spjut

Apr 9, 2011
I guess you've already tried installing the Windows 8.1 driver? If you can't install them the normal way, it might work if you do it via the device manager. I've seen users with Nvidia DX9 GPUs saying they were able to use the Win8 drivers on Win10, as well as AMD DX9 users saying the Vista driver worked by doing it via the device manager.

rogerdv

Dec 2, 2010
I guess you've already tried installing the Windows 8.1 driver? If you can't install them the normal way, it might work if you do it via the device manager. I've seen users with Nvidia DX9 GPUs saying they were able to use the Win8 drivers on Win10, as well as AMD DX9 users saying the Vista driver worked by doing it via the device manager.

Havent tried, because Intel blocks downloads for my country and wasnt sure it was compatible with Windows 10.

PeterRoss

May 31, 2017
Best bet in these scenarios is to try downloading drivers of a different OS, earlier or older one in hopes that the Legacy support kicks in and you won't have issues. A lot of Win8 and even some Win7 drivers work on Windows 10. All you can do is try.

vailr

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Last edited:

PeterRoss

May 31, 2017
I would strongly advise against downloading software from third party vendors. Just go to official Iobit website and get the required software there. Just a fair warning, that driver booster doesn't actually do that much, it might be slightly convenient at times.