Insanely addictive paper plane throwing flash game

Chronoshock

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
87.66 with a triple loop

Key to consistency is haxing a bit and using the right click method to achieve maximum speed. :p

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
holy shit. I just glitched the thing through the ceiling and it flew out going like 100 mph. Unfortunately, it shot like a laser on a downward trajectory, but I still got 114. If it had come out pointing up, it probably would have gone forever.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
Yeah, if you can hit crease between the ceiling and the wall, right above the window, it will glitch through and come out going really fast.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
I've found the key is to start the plane at the very top of the screen, then right click to pause it, then left click on the dotted line a little over halfway up the screen. If you can glitch it through the ceiling that way, it will miss the steam/smoke altogether and you get optimum flight path and speed.

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
Originally posted by: bignateyk
I've found the key is to start the plane at the very top of the screen, then right click to pause it, then left click on the dotted line a little over halfway up the screen. If you can glitch it through the ceiling that way, it will miss the steam/smoke altogether and you get optimum flight path and speed.

91.220 on the first attempt using this technique :thumbsup:

Edit: 97.120 on 3rd try. I've been using your method but it has gone out the window every time and not glitched through the ceiling.

jamautosound

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2000
Originally posted by: 49erinnc
Originally posted by: bignateyk

91.220 on the first attempt using this technique :thumbsup:

Edit: 97.120 on 3rd try. I've been using your method but it has gone out the window every time and not glitched through the ceiling.

I used this as well and just got a 114.419! Sweet!

My coworkers are trying to catch up. :p

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Yeah, i worked that little trick out earlier, but why spoil it for y'all? ;)

Seems like our 114.5xxm is pretty hot to trot, however...

There's another way to get big distance, using the loops to give you speed, but we've only ever jagged it thus far, that way...