Infowars Snowflake gets hurt feelings from little girl.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OWR88

Oct 27, 2013
Maybe there's a reason for all of that?

CusBWVpVMAADOqy.jpg
Why is it that the uglier you are, the more likely you follow Infowars, Trump, Breitbart and Fox News?

Are we white people dividing ourselves based on the way we look?

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Well they could have been looking at my dog, he's pretty handsome for a dog.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes… The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and frogs living together – mass hysteria.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Why is it that the uglier you are, the more likely you follow Infowars, Trump, Breitbart and Fox News?

Are we white people dividing ourselves based on the way we look?
Nationalistm is the last resort for people who got nothing else to derive dignity from. Looks come and go, but nationality stays.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Everyone knows conservatives are more attractive.

yes, because Hollywood only hires good looking people who seem to, oh what is it, trigger the rage of card-carrying conservatives for being...conservative? right. It's like there aren't already dozens of obvious populations where we can examine this claim and come up with a pretty obvious answer.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
That's the problem with so-called liberals. Always body shaming. So negative. Always extreme. More attractive is at least a very generalized comparative; a lot less negative than the replies. Regressives, man...

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
yes, because Hollywood blah blah
LOL, Hollywood celebs as an indicator of political knowledge of any merit. I guess if vapid is your thing...

Meanwhile:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

You libs just can't win! :D Next thing you know you'll want an attractiveness tax cause... fairness. :p

In my highly anecdotal experience, moderates are the best looking anyway. The extremes of either side tend to exemplify the term 'troll' both in appearance and demeanor.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
As opposed to the echo chamber ignorance of "it's all their fault"
I let this sit, but I gotta tell you, this is a strawman against what I said. You didn't defend your position, you just addressed how one alternative is also bad.

You see? You did the both sides to the very idea that you rely on the both sides position.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I let this sit, but I gotta tell you, this is a strawman against what I said. You didn't defend your position, you just addressed how one alternative is also bad.

You see? You did the both sides to the very idea that you rely on the both sides position.
I didn't have to defend my position because dismissively stating "both sides" is a straw man in and of itself. So I suppose I countered your straw man with a straw man.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
I didn't have to defend my position because dismissively stating "both sides" is a straw man in and of itself. So I suppose I countered your straw man with a straw man.
Accurately describing your position was a straw man? Are you new to rhetoric then?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
LOL, Hollywood celebs as an indicator of political knowledge of any merit. I guess if vapid is your thing...

Meanwhile:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

You libs just can't win! :D Next thing you know you'll want an attractiveness tax cause... fairness. :p

In my highly anecdotal experience, moderates are the best looking anyway. The extremes of either side tend to exemplify the term 'troll' both in appearance and demeanor.

the gulf between the point and your head is rather staggering.