Information from the TeAm AnandTech Committee (TAC)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mk

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2000
I think Tom Philippart and Fardringle would be good choices. :D
I guess the vote would go to Tom if he's willing to take the post.

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Harvey Birdman
I'll take the case!

Ok not really. I look terrible in a suit. :p

How about GLeeM? Isn't he almost retired? I'm sure he has a ton of spare time now. Every color commentator needs a straight man. :)

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
GleeM is a good idea. I do not know how much BOINC he does - I know that he is very knowledgeable about Folding@home!
Anyhow, I'll ask him too. :)

GLeeM

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Coquito
How about GLeeM? Isn't he almost retired? I'm sure he has a ton of spare time now. Every color commentator needs a straight man. :)

I vote for Tom. He does lots of projects and is a steady TeAm member for long enough that he knows the ropes.

I'm just OLD, not almost retired. Hunh, not even close! :)

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
Originally posted by: GLeeM
Originally posted by: Coquito

I vote for Tom. He does lots of projects and is a steady TeAm member for long enough that he knows the ropes.

I'm just OLD, not almost retired. Hunh, not even close! :)

Just look at that spirit & TRY not to vote for GLeeM! :D

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Either one is ok, as long as we use one! When ready to transfer ownerships, let's have a quick poll and decide. :)

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: BlackMountainCow
When we get the team ownership sorted out, I'd suggest we also use the TA logo (if allowed :( ) on all team pages. ( Example)

I remember that someones asked if we could use the "big" logo. And the answer was no ... :(
I think we can use the small one ...