Indonesia Hotel Blast Kills 13

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Indonesia is a beautiful country filled with wonderful (and diverse) people. Unfortunately, they have their share of a$$holes determined to shape the world as they see fit. No decent person could conceivably defend their assaults on humanity but I would wager these a$$holes have killed fewer innocent people this year than the pricks running DOD.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: etech
Interesting. I thought it was only a few extremist Muslims who were not following the peaceful and tolerant religion.

Now LilBlinbBlahIce says "if you kill a hundred of them there will be a thousand who will gladly take their place" and BarneyFife says that they are doing it only for attention and fear.

I would say that you don't give in to their demands as the first step. Creating an Islamic state does not seem to be a way to reduce terrorism, at least not according to your views.

Allowing them to form a state will allow them to stop hiding and come out of the woodwork so that they can be exterminated.