Indictments coming...

Page 191 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
‘If you’re not guilty and not lying you don’t need a lawyer’ is unfortunately one of the most wrong statements about the American legal system there is. Even if Sondland was 100% above board from the start when it comes to things like this he was going to suffer massive legal fees.
"The only justice in the Halls of Justice is in the halls." - Lenny Bruce (who knew first hand)

Reactions: hal2kilo

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Interesting...how forthcoming will McGahn be? It's not like his boss is going to fire him

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Interesting...how forthcoming will McGahn be? It's not like his boss is going to fire him
Behind fucking closed doors???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: ch33zw1z

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Are there “top Trump Organization executives” who aren’t named Trump? If so, they may be watching the large bus headed their way and trying to figure out how to end up on it rather than under it.

I think there is a reasonable chance that Loser Donald gets indicted, given that the grand jury need not be unanimous and the nature of the proceedings. But unless they can flip Weiselburg, I say the ignorance defense will probably be his go to and he could quite possibly skate. But ..My guess is that for the first time in his life, This life long criminal may be running scared.

The question is - which of Loser Donald’s kids will be the first to throw themselves under the bus in the hopes of earning Daddy’s approval?

My money’s on Eric.

Last edited:

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Are there “top Trump Organization executives” who aren’t named Trump? If so, they may be watching the large bus headed their way and trying to figure out how to end up on it rather than under it.

I think there is a reasonable chance that Loser Donald gets indicted, given that the grand jury need not be unanimous and the nature of the proceedings. But unless they can flip Weiselburg, I say the ignorance defense will probably be his go to and he could quite possibly skate. But ..My guess is that for the first time in his life, This life long criminal may be running scared.

The question is - which of Loser Donald’s kids will be the first to throw themselves under the bus in the hopes of earning Daddy’s approval?

My money’s on Eric.

Weisselberg, but this isn't news to him. May more likely be news because of him.

Edit: Calimari is COO, but I don't know anything about him.

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

My money’s on Eric.
Really, Trump executives is a euphemism for the Trump family + Weisselberg.

Reactions: Meghan54

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Don't get too excited guys. Better to wait to see the actual charges and evidence. Otherwise you might be headed for disappointment. Recall what the punishment was for fraud with the charity?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Daddy taught her well.

Like you said, she's just taking after daddy.

The more interesting part in that article is this:

There’s a reason Ivanka Trump downplayed Allen Weisselberg‘s importance within the Trump Organization when being deposed regarding the Trump Inaugural Committee: he knows more about the Trump Org than even Michael Cohen, the Former Guy’s Former Fixer. And it’s almost certain that Weisselberg is about to flip on not just Donald, but the entire Trump family, according to someone who was once very close to all of them.

Jennifer Weisselberg, the ex-wife of Weisselberg’s son Barry, didn’t even stop to think it over when she was asked about her former father-in-law and the longtime Chief Financial Officer of the Trump Organization when she appeared on CNN Thursday. During the discussion about the New York investigations into the Trump Organization, host Erin Burnett asked her directly: “Will Allen Weisselberg flip on Trump?”

Jennifer responded with a simple “yes,” which prompted Burnett to note there was “no hesitation” with her answer.

We keep hearing stuff like this. Let's hope it pans out.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well according to my Qanon niece, Trump is to return "very soon" in a blaze of glory. Trump will regain the presidency, Joe Biden will be cast into hell literally cast into hell, and all will be peachy once again on heavenly earth. And the ballot recounts now going on in AZ, and soon to be other states, they are a huge part of the picture for the return of Trump into power. As she says, "it's gods will". So, if insurrectionist are to be held accountable or grand jury's are to be convened, well.... not according to biblical scripture.

Seriously, the crap I hear from my QAnon niece, the stuff she swears by, the websites she follows, absolutely Twilight Zone crazy. I truly wonder how deep the never ending insanity actually goes. And understand, this is Trump. This is most if not all of the republican US congress. They are all on board, all of them, and completely convinced, and absolutely loyal to the death. I just wanna to know.... wha happened to America? You can tell us. Was it the fluoride? :oops:

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I think they need to slice him very thinly.

Knowing Trump, though, there's a good chance they're dealing with pig anus anyway.

It brings joy to my heart that calamari was invoked, and the discussion turned quickly to pig rectums.