Indictments coming...

Page 156 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
Time for another nothing burger

c1D6fgJ.jpg

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Regarding the 50 million Trump tower penthouse & BAE Puti, per CNN it sounded more like a brainstorming idea to get Putin involved in supporting Mrs Universe.
I’ve been in meetings that had some pretty crazy ideas. This could be one of them. I’ll wait for more info regarding this subject.
I find it hard to believe Mr. Krabbs Er the President would willingly give anyone 50 million and especially the penthouse of Trump Tower.

Could have been a brainstorming thing, but that's not what matters about it. What matters is, why would they consider giving Putin such a gift unless they knew his personal approval was needed for the project?

Reactions: ZipSpeed
Feb 4, 2009
Assuming yahoo news is correct, I’m going to place my bet that it’s Trump Jr.
Junior appeared to have wife problems 2 years ago.
However there isn’t context was the naked selfie sent or recieved?
Did some RUssian spy chick send a naked selfie to one of the Trumps?

Be hilarious if it was a dude sending one to Ivanka.

**appears I am wrong, see post below**

Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I’m convinced that if this is any Trump... It would be Don Jr. Isn't his current girlfriend notorious for flashing dick pics of the guys she dates around the Fox News office?

Anyway, I'm not sure that this nude selfie thing has anything to do with any American... But we'll see...

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Hmm, I think now is the time to plant a seed. The Send Dick Pics to Mueller movement is close upon us. Off the The_Donald to spread the idea.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

So Trump is talking about...
- Polish incursions into Belarus?
- Aggressive Montenegrans starting WWIII?
- Soviet Union invasion of Afghanistan justified because of terrorists and not a mistake (and Russia about to adopt this stance in a formal resolution in Feb 2019?)

Not a puppet...

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That Maddow clip was rough, and I already considered him compromised. That clip of Trump being a douchebag to the PM who wasn't killed by Putin's thugs is classic stuff. I don't think many Americans understand just how much that hit home over seas. As we've seen, Trump cares less about respecting allies than he does serving Putin's interests. I can only hope one day dipshit truly grasps just how much he has polished and enhanced Obama's image and reputation, what a schmuck he looks like in comparison. I presume he's already come to terms with the treason.

Trump deserves to die in Leavenworth, to take his rightful place as America's modern day Arnold or Quisling.

Reactions: dank69