Indictments coming...

Page 198 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Was one of my first guesses too, but I think the dates provided don't line up. Makes me think it was Rohrbacher ...

50-50 odds between Gosar and Green is my call. ;)

gozer-1024x608.jpg

Boebert coming up on the rail fast?!? :p

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Lol I’ll make a prediction right now, when no one is convicted you’ll never show your traitor face in this thread again.

Reactions: Captante

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
just to piggyback off this, trump is being held in civil contempt for the NYS civil case and fined $10,000/day until he complies:

"President Trump does not email. He does not text message. And he has no work computer at home or anywhere else," Habba said.
"I took it upon myself to get on a plane and flew down and asked him one by one if there was anything that he had on his person that he had not given me I would need that. And he did not," she said.
The judge asked why Trump didn't sign an affidavit swearing that he complied with the subpoena. Habba said that he would.

"My client is an honest person, much to the dismay of certain people in this room," Habba said.

i'm not sure how trump's attorney managed to say that last one with a straight face

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
just to piggyback off this, trump is being held in civil contempt for the NYS civil case and fined $10,000/day until he complies:

i'm not sure how trump's attorney managed to say that last one with a straight face
This looks like it might stick.

Trump’s stunning admission in unrelated case could be damning evidence in NY criminal probe: report | Salon.com

"In a lawsuit's never-before-seen testimony, Donald Trump admitted to personally overseeing the compensation of an executive whose corporate perks have been under scrutiny by the Manhattan district attorney, potentially strengthening the case against the former president and his company for tax fraud," The Daily Beast reported Tuesday. "Trump's sworn testimony was filed in New York state court on Tuesday, as part of a lawsuit against the Trump Organization over the way its security guards manhandled protesters outside Trump Tower in 2015."

In the Oct. 18, 2021 deposition, Trump was asked about Matthew Calamari, Sr., the Trump Organization bodyguard who rose to become the company's chief operating officer.

When asked who has "authority" over Calamari's compensation, Trump repeatedly said, "It would be me."

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
This looks like it might stick.

Trump’s stunning admission in unrelated case could be damning evidence in NY criminal probe: report | Salon.com

"In a lawsuit's never-before-seen testimony, Donald Trump admitted to personally overseeing the compensation of an executive whose corporate perks have been under scrutiny by the Manhattan district attorney, potentially strengthening the case against the former president and his company for tax fraud," The Daily Beast reported Tuesday. "Trump's sworn testimony was filed in New York state court on Tuesday, as part of a lawsuit against the Trump Organization over the way its security guards manhandled protesters outside Trump Tower in 2015."

In the Oct. 18, 2021 deposition, Trump was asked about Matthew Calamari, Sr., the Trump Organization bodyguard who rose to become the company's chief operating officer.

When asked who has "authority" over Calamari's compensation, Trump repeatedly said, "It would be me."

"Matthew Calamari"? seriously? ....is that another one of those Trump alter-egos that he creates? This one, I suppose, to create a massive salary that he can both pay shitloads of money to himself, and further use it as a deduction?

Has anyone met this "Mr Calamari?" lol

• Haha
Reactions: repoman0

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
"Matthew Calamari"? seriously? ....is that another one of those Trump alter-egos that he creates? This one, I suppose, to create a massive salary that he can both pay shitloads of money to himself, and further use it as a deduction?

Has anyone met this "Mr Calamari?" lol

Fairly sure trump was looking at a menu when he said that

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
i doubt this will land an indictment (not even sure what crime if any would have been committed), but jesus fucking christ...

Reactions: hal2kilo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
i doubt this will land an indictment (not even sure what crime if any would have been committed), but jesus fucking christ...

But Donna Brazile gave Hillary’s team a debate question or 2…and Jen Psaki is going to work at MSDNC, so, you know, BOTHSIDESDOIT!!!(tm)