Indictments coming...

Page 150 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Takes time Padawan

Has Hillary been locked up for her numerous reported crime by the President?
Has Mexico offered to pay for the wall?

The wall hasn't really had effort put into it yet. Trump has already gotten them to open up the piggy bank via his trade deal. Read between the lines.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Has Trump been impeached yet? Just checking in.

Trolling through, huh?

I figure we'll get a lot of nothing out of the Special Counsel until after the election. Meanwhile, Cohen, Manafort & likely others are singing harmonies for the prosecutors, giving them leads for the FBI & the IC to chase down. It'll get interesting, I'm sure.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Trolling through, huh?

I figure we'll get a lot of nothing out of the Special Counsel until after the election. Meanwhile, Cohen, Manafort & likely others are singing harmonies for the prosecutors, giving them leads for the FBI & the IC to chase down. It'll get interesting, I'm sure.

Yup, just trolling through the waters in this thread. Same handful of people circle jerking away while every day it gets less and less likely anything is going to happen to Trump, the witch hunt is falling flat on its face. Carry on guys... any day now. :D

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Yup, just trolling through the waters in this thread. Same handful of people circle jerking away while every day it gets less and less likely anything is going to happen to Trump, the witch hunt is falling flat on its face. Carry on guys... any day now. :D
The duck pond gets fuller every day.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Yeh, the Special Counsel was crazy to cut deals with Cohen & Manafort because those guys can't tell them anything...

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I realize this is not news if you have been following this. This has got a bit more background to it though.

So...GOP says if you come forward with allegations we’ll call it a partisan hack. But if Feinstein waits 45 days before sharing Kavanaugh allegations...”OMG wtf partisan hack!!!”

Got it.

Reactions: ivwshane

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
So...GOP says if you come forward with allegations we’ll call it a partisan hack. But if Feinstein waits 45 days before sharing Kavanaugh allegations...”OMG wtf partisan hack!!!”

Got it.
Don't forget that they wouldn't even consider Obama's nomination. They have no shame and Democrats need to realize it and buck up.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
More stuff that just gets lost in the noise of this insane presidency.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/02/mueller-investigation-emails-hack-857288

Yep, never even heard of that until you just posted it. In saner times, it would be quite newsworthy.

Condensed version: anti-Trump GOP operative who had been a whistle blower over the Trump's campaign's involvement in setting up a pro-Trump super-PAC and had gotten the PAC shut down had her e-mails hacked during the campaign. The matter has been referred to Mueller.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Yeh, the Special Counsel was crazy to cut deals with Cohen & Manafort because those guys can't tell them anything...

Interesting how many of Trump's supporters can totally ignore the really deep shit that Trump is wading in legal-wise. That Mueller has gotten so many of Trump's associates squawking their guts out about Trump's malfeasance doesn't seem to bother them in the least.

Well they do a really great job of ignoring his habit of lying at every opportunity he gets and the fact that he really likes Putin of all people for some reason so I guess their ignoring Trump's legal problems is just another "thing" not worth paying attention to.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Interesting how many of Trump's supporters can totally ignore the really deep shit that Trump is wading in legal-wise. That Mueller has gotten so many of Trump's associates squawking their guts out about Trump's malfeasance doesn't seem to bother them in the least.

Well they do a really great job of ignoring his habit of lying at every opportunity he gets and the fact that he really likes Putin of all people for some reason so I guess their ignoring Trump's legal problems is just another "thing" not worth paying attention to.
If Dems get control of the house, the Republican congress cover-up is over. Good times!

Feb 4, 2009
If Dems get control of the house, the Republican congress cover-up is over. Good times!

and I heard tax return can be requested plus likely leaked.

*I heard Maxine Waters position & tenure would have her occupy the seat that makes the request/demand to the IRS. No link just something I remember from the radio a few months ago.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
and I heard tax return can be requested plus likely leaked.

*I heard Maxine Waters position & tenure would have her occupy the seat that makes the request/demand to the IRS. No link just something I remember from the radio a few months ago.
Gee, I wonder why the hate machine is turned up to 11 on her. Yes, she will chair the Banking committee.