Indiana woman claim its a white town tells new neighbor N*****s move out!

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Meanwhile in Trumps America.

"'No N*****s wanted in this neighborhood': White Indiana woman, 63, arrested for leaving horrific racist note on her new neighbor's door targeting their black son

Deborah Cantwell was charged with intimidation and criminal mischief for note
Cantwell also covered her neighbors' newly purchased home with toilet paper
Amy Pundt said Cantwell saw her black son while they posed with a 'Sold' sign
Cantwell wrote in letter that she 'finds N****s stressful' and it sets off her 'rage'
'I cannot be stress free if I have to look at the n*****r kid', she wrote in the letter
Cantwell later admitted to police that she wrote the letter and would't apologize"

Continue....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...kOBCaPOgfgQdSQ_VLTABhk-1YGvT5_GgcIzS2IIappqZc

5557182-6330707-image-a-3_1540860816359.jpg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump's America making racists more comfortable with their hate. Another entry for the YAEWB thread. Growing at an exponential rate in Trump's America.

Guess what isn't happening in Trump's America, widespread harassment of white people by black people just for existing.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I hope the black family gets pictures of the jerks and pastes them all over social media. Sunlight is the best medicine for these roaches.

Since they said can't afford to move again, no worry when they get fired from their jobs the bank will move them out. But no worries Slow will take them in. His kind of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thebobo

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
Trump's America making racists more comfortable with their hate. Another entry for the YAEWB thread. Growing at an exponential rate in Trump's America.

Guess what isn't happening in Trump's America, widespread harassment of white people by black people just for existing.

Actually it's a good thing that they are more comfortable and vocal with their hate. Instead of hiding under rocks and scurrying about, they now proclaim loudly and we can easily identify them. Some of the idiots like this one even get themselves arrested. Sounds like a win in my book. Make sure their identity is plastered all over the news.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Actually it's a good thing that they are more comfortable and vocal with their hate. Instead of hiding under rocks and scurrying about, they now proclaim loudly and we can easily identify them. Some of the idiots like this one even get themselves arrested. Sounds like a win in my book. Make sure their identity is plastered all over the news.
Oh gee willikers, I thought it was always both sides. Lied to us again?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Meanwhile in Trumps America.

"'No N*****s wanted in this neighborhood': White Indiana woman, 63, arrested for leaving horrific racist note on her new neighbor's door targeting their black son

Deborah Cantwell was charged with intimidation and criminal mischief for note
Cantwell also covered her neighbors' newly purchased home with toilet paper
Amy Pundt said Cantwell saw her black son while they posed with a 'Sold' sign
Cantwell wrote in letter that she 'finds N****s stressful' and it sets off her 'rage'
'I cannot be stress free if I have to look at the n*****r kid', she wrote in the letter
Cantwell later admitted to police that she wrote the letter and would't apologize"

Continue....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...kOBCaPOgfgQdSQ_VLTABhk-1YGvT5_GgcIzS2IIappqZc

5557182-6330707-image-a-3_1540860816359.jpg

Whoa...whoa...WHOA. Hold up. Reading the note...I want to know in which town her sister was beaten by a "n*****" and left "bloody and bruised"...and the police could DO NOTHING because the perp was black??? Where does this mythical police force exist? In today's America, can't the cops do ANYTHING they want if the perp is black?

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Seems to go along with my theory that racism will be practically extinct in the US south long before small town/rural midwest. The shit I've heard people say over the years would have white southerners from the 50s saying "Hey, maybe you're getting a bit carried away there".

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
A racist jerk left a note? Sounds like the law is taking care of it, in Trump's America.
You mean, in spite of Trump's America, where millions of Trumpers demand every day that this kind of targetted harassment be protected as free speech.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
This crap isn't new.
The difference today is that folks are better able to share crap like this.

Get something like this 15 years ago and the response from the police would be
"Get over over it. Talk it out. Nothing I can do. Do you have and drugs or guns on you? Can see your ID? Do you have any warrants? Don't raise your voice to me"

Get something like this 15 years ago and the response from the local news station
"Thank you for contacting Live5 chaneel 7 news. we will get back to you.....maybe."

Go and say something to the neighbor and say "This wasn't cool". Proceed to go back home.
15 minutes later, policet have arrived arrested you for trespass, assault, resisting and public disturbance. You then spend several days in jail and risk getting fired for not showing up to work.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
What these "white" people dont understand is that if they got rid of aaaaall the brown people in a neo nazi glorious future.... Nothing would change, the SOP of the mentality they adhere would pit long nose vs shortnose or color of hair, form of ears, % native american DNA, ANYTHING to create that divide that gives nationalists the power.... to stay in power.
You humans stooopid.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Whoa...whoa...WHOA. Hold up. Reading the note...I want to know in which town her sister was beaten by a "n*****" and left "bloody and bruised"...and the police could DO NOTHING because the perp was black??? Where does this mythical police force exist? In today's America, can't the cops do ANYTHING they want if the perp is black?
It's why we have to make America great again, so we can begin to prosecute black people. We all know they are underrepresented in the prison population.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It's why we have to make America great again, so we can begin to prosecute black people. We all know they are underrepresented in the prison population.
Like healthcare... Imprisonment for profit... gotta keep them cells full..

Mar 11, 2004
Seems to go along with my theory that racism will be practically extinct in the US south long before small town/rural midwest. The shit I've heard people say over the years would have white southerners from the 50s saying "Hey, maybe you're getting a bit carried away there".

Oh bullshit. I'm not disagreeing that there's tons of ridiculous racism in rural US, especially in the Midwest, because there definitely is. But that's definitely fucking true for the South as well. Sadly this type of mentality is very fucking ingrained all across America, so you can find it pretty much everywhere you go in this country.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I really hope 500 anonymous people find out her address and send her a massive collection of "10 black dildo's, perhaps the "stress" will cause a massive heart attack and one less complete asshole will be left to deal with.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
What these "white" people dont understand is that if they got rid of aaaaall the brown people in a neo nazi glorious future.... Nothing would change, the SOP of the mentality they adhere would pit long nose vs shortnose or color of hair, form of ears, % native american DNA, ANYTHING to create that divide that gives nationalists the power.... to stay in power.
You humans stooopid.
Then we can get back to having a good ol fashioned religious purge!

Hm7T3lm.gif

Reactions: cytg111