Indian mob burns CEO alive

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I didn't say they were directed at me. He claimed I got the ball rolling with my comment, I disagree. You got it rolling when you started the personal attacks.

Put your jump to conclusions mat away.

Because you clearly twisted what i was saying.

Here is a normal person who got the 'joke'

http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=31331090&postcount=11

Then there's you and the rest of the crew.

Then you guys went on to say i was cheering for the CEO's death. You're a liar.

Edit, not even 'you guys', just YOU

You were cheering on the death of this man

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
That you're somehow some uninterested 3rd party libertarian when you constantly leap to the defense of the right.

Is it your claim that I am misrepresenting my views? Is it also your claim that I never argued with righties here over abortion and gay rights?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Likewise, if only 1 person "got the joke", then you either were not joking or you are the most unfunny SOB on the planet. We all know you are dead serious, quit trying to play games.

Again, that's because your side has sticks up your butts, like i pointed out before. Only a moron would take that comment literally. If i was being literal, i wouldn't have worded it that way. I would say, 'good, hope more die' or something like that.

You were cheering on the death of this man

Yeah, that's not a complete libelous interpretation at all nick.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Again, that's because your side has sticks up your butts, like i pointed out before. Only a moron would take that comment literally. If i was being literal, i wouldn't have worded it that way. I would say, 'good, hope more die' or something like that.

Yeah, that's not a complete libelous interpretation at all nick.

/yawn

You are not going to convince anyone that you were "just joking". Might as well quit trying.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Is it your claim that I am misrepresenting my views? Is it also your claim that I never argued with righties here over abortion and gay rights?

Because you're a partisan? Just look at the fact that spidey writes exactly the way you THOUGHT how i was writing, without irony and in total seriousness. Not a peep. There is literally no room for interpretation of his writings. You have different standards.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Because you're a partisan? Just look at the fact that spidey writes exactly the way you THOUGHT how i was writing, without irony and in total seriousness. Not a peep. There is literally no room for interpretation of his writings. You have different standards.

Funny how I ask you 2 questions, you dodge them and ask some of your own. Do you always answer questions with completely unrelated questions of your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.