Indian mob burns CEO alive

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Divert! Divert!

Also, what about that other thread last night where i quoted you saying union labor was superior to non-union labor (and you specifically hire union labor for that reason), but then in the new thread you called them lazy/useless in another thread? Do you have bi-polar disorder? Are you a compulsive liar? You abruptly left that thread as well.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
QQ more, you align yourself with bigots and violent sociopaths but cry about 'the other side'. You're so transparent.

Uh huh, dodge the question.

And how did I "align" myself with anyone? Did I sign some sort of treaty or alliance?

You are the transparent one, an angry man.

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
YOU-CALM-THE-FUCK-DOWN.jpg

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Nor do I, that's why I asked you. What do you think should be done? Those ARE personal attacks, arn't they?

Honestly?

I'd have to say you started it by going all red-assed over his comment about Wall Street.

Quite a few Americans wouldn't mind imagining a little vigilante justice for these crooks, and it was an obvious joke.

Tempest in a teapot.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Uh huh, dodge the question.

And how did I "align" myself with anyone? Did I sign some sort of treaty or alliance?

You are the transparent one, an angry man.

Because you constantly do that. Funny how you focus on me, when evidence comes out that someone like spidey is ACTUALLY a violent sociopath, but not a peep from you.

You should call yourself nick the "libertarian" (heavy emphasis on the quotes). This + your government job, is there anything else you're hiding from us?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Because you constantly do that. Funny how you focus on me, when evidence comes out that someone like spidey is ACTUALLY a violent sociopath, but not a peep from you.

You should call yourself nick the "libertarian" (heavy emphasis on the quotes). This + your government job, is there anything else you're hiding from us?

I constantly do what? How am I aligning with anyone? I do focus on you when you say dumb crap like what you said. I think even you know it was stupid, you are just trying to spin your way out of it by attacking others and throwing a fit. Unfortunately it only makes you look like an even bigger fool.

Oh yes phokus, I'm hiding soooo much from you. So much. BOOGAWOOGA!

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I constantly do what? How am I aligning with anyone? I do focus on you when you say dumb crap like what you said. I think even you know it was stupid, you are just trying to spin your way out of it by attacking others and throwing a fit. Unfortunately it only makes you look like an even bigger fool.

Oh yes phokus, I'm hiding soooo much from you. So much. BOOGAWOOGA!

You're getting your panties in a bunch when anyone with a reasonable person wouldn't take what i wrote literally, but completely ignoring the fact that someone on 'you're side' wrote something only a crazy sociopath would write. Again, is this some stupid rightwing trend that i'm just learning about?

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2145891

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Also, what about that other thread last night where i quoted you saying union labor was superior to non-union labor (and you specifically hire union labor for that reason), but then in the new thread you called them lazy/useless in another thread? Do you have bi-polar disorder? Are you a compulsive liar? You abruptly left that thread as well.

Divert, divert, attack attack. That's all you have when you clearly wished and promoted genocide of CEOs and wall street employees by burning them.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Divert, divert, attack attack. That's all you have when you clearly wished and promoted genocide of CEOs and wall street employees by burning them.

Yes, clearly i was literally advocating CEO genocide. <-- this is probably nick's assessment too.

Why did you leave that thread so quickly, spidey? Why can't you answer your VERY inconsistent statements? If i say that i literally want all ceo's to die, will you answer it?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Still waiting for your answer from last night spidey:

The CEO got those cookies by navigating and leading his career to great heights and responsibility.
The tea partier got those cookies by keeping people or government from stealing them.
The union lazy fuckstain got his by forcing the other two to give up their "fair share" with intimidation, violence and brutality.

Or how about the cookies were put there by the CEO/business to be split based on work. Union want much more than the tea partier and refused to work until all the cookies were his. Tea Partier found simple solution - fire the union guy and there will be more for me and I'll come to work every day.

Union guy was fired, more cookies for all.

Originally Posted by spidey07
So true. Union labor is very much better. One just has to decide if it's worth the premium.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Still waiting for your answer from last night spidey:

In a few industries union guys are better trained and certified, specifically cable installers being skilled and certified by Belden and Corning so I use them if the premium isn't too far out of line with market rate and always include bids from non union shops. If the non union shops meet the requirements for training and certs then I'll use them because they are much cheaper. Other than that fuck unions. But you are still very clearly diverting and running from your statements, it's typical. Every time you get called on your bullshit it's your immediate action - attack and divert and completely derail the thread and try to make it personal. It's going to get you banned again.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
In a few industries union guys are better trained and certified, specifically cable installers being skilled and certified by Belden and Corning so I use them if the premium isn't too far out of line with market rate and always include bids from non union shops. If the non union shops meet the requirements for training and certs then I'll use them because they are much cheaper. Other than that fuck unions. But you are still very clearly diverting and running from your statements, it's typical. Every time you get called on your bullshit it's your immediate action - attack and divert and completely derail the thread and try to make it personal. It's going to get you banned again.

LMAO, what a fucking copout, you praised unions in general in that other thread and tarred and feathered all unions in last night's thread. If that's your answer, then you thinking that i want CEO genocide would make sense in your mind.

Now how about you explaining the apparent inconsistency in terms of you being a violent sociopath and calling me out on what a normal person would consider a joke. That's not diversion, that's directly related to your comment. Edit: Not to mention a bigot to boot.

Last edited:

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

Why yo's mad about your own opinions coming from the other side?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Honestly?

I'd have to say you started it by going all red-assed over his comment about Wall Street.

Quite a few Americans wouldn't mind imagining a little vigilante justice for these crooks, and it was an obvious joke.

Tempest in a teapot.

So, its your assertion that I "started" it with the following exchange:

Change the title to: Indian Mob does to CEO what American mob should've done to wall street.

To which I replied,

Would you support such an act of violence?

Which in your mind justifies this:

YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY

You're an idiot.

I'm sorry, but some fucking crazy idiot like spidey

Is this your assertion?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
You're getting your panties in a bunch when anyone with a reasonable person wouldn't take what i wrote literally, but completely ignoring the fact that someone on 'you're side' wrote something only a crazy sociopath would write. Again, is this some stupid rightwing trend that i'm just learning about?

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2145891

Who is on my side again? I'm pro gay marriage, for gays in the military, pro-choice, anti-big government spending and unconstitutional over-reach of power.

I can think of a few posters that share my views, but the one's you are trying to cast as being on "my side" certainly do not.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
So, its your assertion that I "started" it with the following exchange:

To which I replied,

Which in your mind justifies this:

Is this your assertion?

Nice way to misrepresent who was replying to who, as if you were the only poster i was replying to. Lie much? That's your M.O. right there.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Who is on my side again? I'm pro gay marriage, for gays in the military, pro-choice, anti-big government spending and unconstitutional over-reach of power.

I can think of a few posters that share my views, but the one's you are trying to cast as being on "my side" certainly do not.

Because it's fake. You're also a tax leech government worker. And you side with spidey's side by default, even though his words and deeds are closer to what you're blaming me for. Not a peep from you.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

Eh? <note this is a diversion but WTF?>
"certified" to install cable? I know IT guys like to control everything when it comes to networking but you are really over spending for networking if you demand certified people. I have a customer that demands systemax certified people do all ethernet installs. Not just cable pulls and terminations, but patch cables as well. It's overkill - especially in the size of plants they are talking about. In an office - ok - do what you want but when it comes to the actual plant floor - GTFO of our way and you'll save money and likely time since those certified morons are always in the way and ad one more contractor into the schedule.
Let the electricians put up the pipe/tray and pull the cable - have a tech terminate and test. Simple.
If you are office build only - then ignore my post. If you are factory then listen up and reread it. ;)
</diversion>

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Nice way to misrepresent who was replying to who, as if you were the only poster i was replying to. Lie much? That's your M.O. right there.

I didn't say they were directed at me. He claimed I got the ball rolling with my comment, I disagree. You got it rolling when you started the personal attacks.

Put your jump to conclusions mat away.

Status
Not open for further replies.