In your opinion, who makes the overall best consumer full-size pick trucks?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
For as much crap that you post about vehicles, you should be on the edmunds.com forums not the anandtech.com forums.

Oh, and hi NeoPTLD :p

NeoPTLD

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Nik
For as much crap that you post about vehicles, you should be on the edmunds.com forums not the anandtech.com forums.

Oh, and hi NeoPTLD :p

Their forum interface is teh sux

SithSolo1

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2001
Granted Chystler owns Dodge(I think) but they don't have a single truck in their entire line-up like the others.

Ford
Chevy
GMC
Dodge
Nissan
Toyota
Honda

Your poll should have looked like the above. Next time don't be so lazy.

NeoPTLD

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: SithSolo1
Granted Chystler owns Dodge(I think) but they don't have a single truck in their entire line-up like the others.

Ford
Chevy
GMC
Dodge
Nissan
Toyota
Honda

Your poll should have looked like the above. Next time don't be so lazy.

You have no clue. Dodge is not a company. Dodge is merely a marketing label for Daimler-Chrysler.

SithSolo1

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2001
Fine next time I go to the Dodge dealer I'll ask for a Daimler-Chrysler Ram 1500 and take a snap-shot of the salesman's face. Or maybe I'll try the Chevy dealership and ask for a GM Silverado.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You won't go wrong with any of them, although I'm still holding my prejudices against the Honda. They're all going to be pretty much the same for the average user, but once you get into heavy use such as off-road, towing, or big payloads, then one might be better than another. But there are so many trim packages that it's difficult to make direct comparisons.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Triumph
You won't go wrong with any of them, although I'm still holding my prejudices against the Honda. They're all going to be pretty much the same for the average user, but once you get into heavy use such as off-road, towing, or big payloads, then one might be better than another. But there are so many trim packages that it's difficult to make direct comparisons.

Yeah, no kidding...it all depends on what you're planning to use the truck for.