In the wake of all the bit torrent news with comcast...

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Nice. Time to convert to Mormon and move to Utah. Fast internet, lots of wives, sounds good to me :thumbsup:

XJustMeX21

Golden Member
Nov 26, 2005
Originally posted by: Canai
Nice. Time to convert to Mormon and move to Utah. Fast internet, lots of wives, sounds good to me :thumbsup:

I'll give you the internet part, But for the life of me i can't understand why someone would want more than one wife.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: XJustMeX21

I'll give you the internet part, But for the life of me i can't understand why someone would want more than one wife.

If one of them is flipping out over something, you can just go to the other one's house and sleep with her instead, and it's not cheating!

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
Originally posted by: XJustMeX21

so you can use one as a beating-post to show the others what will happen if they get out of line
;)