In Russia the women are ugly.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
Originally posted by: ScrapSilicon

uh...cute ..but.. not sure what to make of the following..
rolleye.gif
The Kindness, gravity, responsiblity, probity, feeling of humour, love to bestial.

Yep, her interests include "animals" :Q!

DaFinn

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
The Kindness, gravity, responsiblity, probity, feeling of humour, love to bestial.

In Russia the men are sooo drunk all day, women have no other choice...

It could be worse, it could say: " The Kidneys, graft..."

-DaFinn

ps. Oh yeah, Russian women are great, too bad they are all Russian...

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
My girlfriend's background is mostly from the Ukraine. She is pretty hot if you ask me.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Chadder007
Originally posted by: MichaelD
In Russia, the ugly women read you.

I think some of the sexiest women in the world come from the Ukraine. If there wasn't a cusoms import backlog on mail order brides, I'd get two. One to cook for me and the other to cook me. :D

OMG dude...i talked to a girl last night from the Ukraine. Name is Tukari ...er something like that. She is the hottest girl i have seen in several years man.

PICS!

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: prodigy69
Natalia Sokolova is pretty hot. No pics though because I like it here.

ahhaha i wasn't sure what u meant by "i like it here" until i did a google search on her....ah ic....but i agree...aha i'm sure there are fine specimens of females in every race

VFAA

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I mean come on. It's not just the cold because Canada doesn't crank out such a high level of ugliness. Have you ever seen a hot russian? MAYBE ONCE. Based on preliminary reports that are now coming in I've concluded that 19/20 Russian women are down right ugly.

No offense intended to Russians of course :D

Yeah dude, plenty of Russians in my area and most are nice hotties. Times change, people change, girls change for the better :D.

EDIT: Skoorb is prolly neffin' ;).

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Lithuanian (which was part of the USSR) woman are FINE if you're into nordic features. But for the most part I agree we have the best girls here at home due to deit and the woman take care of themselves with stairmasters and razors. :)

NARtheWang

Nov 14, 2002
The russian women think American women look like overpainter fat clowns and we have the same tendancy about them...
Personally Study the woman not the race it'll save more face and possible nut shots