In Russia the women are ugly.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Parrotheader

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
I've only met a a few dozen Russian women personally. Mabye I was just getting all the uglies like Skoorb was, but most of them have been unttractive, even the younger ones. We do have a semi-attractive woman from Ukraine at my office. I think part of the attraction is her accent though. Take that away and suddenly she's not that hot.

Now if we were voting for the hottest looking girls from English-speaking countries, I'd have to cast my vote firmly with the Aussies based on my personal experience. Almost every single Australian girl I've ever known has been very attractive. Tan, in good shape and warm personalities. Granted, I met many of those in college where the percentages of hot women are already dramatically skeweed from the real world.

ChefJoe

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
You need to spend more time looking at the mail order bride websites. Many attractive russian women, just remember that the country lacks in the dentistry and beauty salon department.

hungrypete

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2000
damn skoorb, your posts aren't usually this idiotic...

apparently you have never been to russia, or you are just being a dumbass
rolleye.gif

Que-TiP

Dec 8, 1999
haha, Mrs. Skoorb prolly cought Scoorb looking at mail order brides on the internet and made him post this!!!

-Alex

p.s. I lived in Russia for 6 months, best 6 months of my life.

linuxboy

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
nyet comrade Shmabbles, the devochkas, they are look very horrosho, very horrosho.

Cheers ! :)

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I mean come on. It's not just the cold because Canada doesn't crank out such a high level of ugliness. Have you ever seen a hot russian? MAYBE ONCE. Based on preliminary reports that are now coming in I've concluded that 19/20 Russian women are down right ugly.

No offense intended to Russians of course :D

guess that makes all american women sluts, well 19 out of 20 anyway. today's my lucky day

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Originally posted by: LOLyourFace
Originally posted by: xilluzionx
canandian girls are really hot i am not gonna lie but i suggest u come to NY especially brooklyn , ull find plenty of hot girls.

come to californiaaaaa....

Yeah, come to cali. Land with the "9 out of 10 girls have every eating disorder known to man" ratio. Cali is full of skank trash, I assure you the first thing that will piss you off about ladies in cali is that they're B*TCHES, STRAIGHT B*TCHES. I've never lived in a place where the chicks are more openly b*tchy and emotional. I hear the phrase "Cranky B*TCH!" almost every day. A few common scenarios you ask? I can at a Macy's and a girl working there will break down in tears because a someone got upset about an over charge. A girl working at a Burger King throws an order at a lady because the lady asked for no ice in her damn drink, of course the lady with the drink was being a b*tch about but hey, this is Cali. Most guy's are harsh when it comes to looks these day's though, if their not hot their ugly, there's no in-between with you guy's. Add that to the fact that some guy's have different tastes in ladies and comments like "In Russia the women are ugly" become nothing but ignorance. Hopefully Skroob is just trying to have a little fun though ;).

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
You guys are all looking at it all wrong. Russian women may not look the best but they all are at least rated Cs and Ds ;):D

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Are you nuts? There were lots of hot looking Russian women at the University of Maryland when I went there. Most of the time they look just like your typically hot looking American blonde -- it was only when they talked that you realized they were Russian.

Have you ever looked at a Russian mail order bride site? There are tons of beautiful women there. They look so much better than a Fillapino mail order bride site (most of the women at that site didn't look that good) that I saw. BTW, I wasn't looking at those web sites. Rather, I walk in on a bunch of co-workers looking at those sites when I was a student worker at a student job. Yeah, that's the ticket.

BTW, does anyone know if Russian culture teaches Russian women that "size is not important"? Just asking for a friend I know....

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
I don't know I find the thought of a group of women who are so desperate to get out of the economic morass that their country is in that they'll do anything, rather attractive.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Blech! Most Russians and Europeans are ugly. I'd rather take a nice latino girl who has a better accent and can kick the shiznit out of their european asses.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: StormRider
BTW, does anyone know if Russian culture teaches Russian women that "size is not important"? Just asking for a friend I know....

I haven't seen very Russian women with midgets.

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
I have seen many attractive russian girls. And nothing beats that accent they have. It is very sexy.

MadRat

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Chadder007
Originally posted by: MichaelD
In Russia, the ugly women read you.

I think some of the sexiest women in the world come from the Ukraine. If there wasn't a cusoms import backlog on mail order brides, I'd get two. One to cook for me and the other to cook me. :D

OMG dude...i talked to a girl last night from the Ukraine. Name is Tukari ...er something like that. She is the hottest girl i have seen in several years man.

You thought she was hot because....
1. She was likely female AND had less body hair than you
2. She sent you a pic and it didn't cost a subscription
3. She actually chatted with you and you didn't have to pay for it

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: hammer09
Originally posted by: ElFenix
in russia, women do you!

they do you here too. they don't care where you are. :p

edit: or so i've heard :p

eh, women don't like doing it here. get me outside the city limits though, and they jump all over me. good thing i live near round rock