In Russia the women are ugly.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: xilluzionx
I mean come on. It's not just the cold because Canada doesn't crank out such a high level of ugliness. Have you ever seen a hot russian? MAYBE ONCE. Based on preliminary reports that are now coming in I've concluded that 19/20 Russian women are down right ugly.

Umm can u tell me how u came up with this conclusion? i dont think there is too many russian girls in Alabama , plus who was the last Miss Universe?i think it was the russian girl , what about Anna Kournikova? come on man.
I've only lived in AL for a year and a half, but Anna K is the most over-hyped thing since Segway!

ScrapSilicon

Lifer
Apr 14, 2001

uh...cute ..but.. not sure what to make of the following..
rolleye.gif
The Kindness, gravity, responsiblity, probity, feeling of humour, love to bestial.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I mean come on. It's not just the cold because Canada doesn't crank out such a high level of ugliness. Have you ever seen a hot russian? MAYBE ONCE. Based on preliminary reports that are now coming in I've concluded that 19/20 Russian women are down right ugly.

Umm can u tell me how u came up with this conclusion? i dont think there is too many russian girls in Alabama , plus who was the last Miss Universe?i think it was the russian girl , what about Anna Kournikova? come on man.
I've only lived in AL for a year and a half, but Anna K is the most over-hyped thing since Segway!

Anna K is a Goddess. She can ride my Segway anyday. Think about it; a woman that could literally kick your @ss...wrestling you to the ground and making you do naughty things...does it get any better? Sheesh...if you're that unhappy w/her, please send Anna to my house...I will cook for her and wash her clothes...after I smell them, of course.

xilluzionx

Oct 3, 2001
she is over-hyped in the sport she plays. Looks are totaly different , everyone knows she cant play.
plus where did u live before?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
she is over-hyped in the sport she plays. Looks are totaly different , everyone knows she cant play.
plus where did u live before?
Canada!

xilluzionx

Oct 3, 2001
canandian girls are really hot i am not gonna lie but i suggest u come to NY especially brooklyn , ull find plenty of hot girls.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
canandian girls are really hot i am not gonna lie but i suggest u come to NY especially brooklyn , ull find plenty of hot girls.

come to californiaaaaa....

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
Originally posted by: MichaelD

Sheesh...if you're that unhappy w/her, please send Anna to my house...I will cook for her and wash her clothes...after I smell them, of course.
LMFAO :D

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: LukFilm
Eastern Europe ALL THE WAY!!! Who's been there will agree with my statement :)
These men know what they are talking about, listen to them. :)

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Originally posted by: Placer14
What about the hot chick from austin powers 2? Ivonna Humpalot?
Not only is she really american but she is a fat sow!

So? Big girls need love too.......and they gotta pay!

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Shmabbles

No offense intended to Russians of course :D

I've been to Russia and i can tell everyone here that Shmabbles is smokin da crack.

Russian Women on the most part are soooooooooo f-ing hot. Its crazy how gorgeous most of them are.

stop smokin crack Shmabbles!

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: werk
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
You just left yourself sooo open to cousin remarks
:confused: It's my gf's cousin, not mine.

^^^ /me was gonna say that.

Now if only "Twister" rhymed with "Cousin" ...
I have a Christmas gift for you
I'm thinking Naked Twister.
I'll bring the board and vodka too
Can you please bring your sister?

:confused:

Oh, and I know a very hot Russian girl. Personally. (Pics if I can dig em up.) :D

- M4H

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
Originally posted by: werk
These men know what they are talking about, listen to them. :)

SyahM

Golden Member
Nov 6, 2001
All in all, asian women - chinese, japanese, koreans, thais, malays, and the rest - are prettier than russian women :p

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: SyahM
All in all, asian women - chinese, japanese, koreans, thais, malays, and the rest - are prettier than russian women :p

Crap almighty. Come visit me then. 75% of my university is Asian. Take a few off my hands ... and whatever else they happen to be on ATM. :Q

- M4H

xilluzionx

Oct 3, 2001
Crap almighty. Come visit me then. 75% of my university is Asian. Take a few off my hands ... and whatever else they happen to be on ATM.

LMAO

denali

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999

I spent about 10 months in eastern europe last year and agree, they are the best. In the summer nothing but see through white pants and a g-string.

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
I know a guy who's wife in Russian.... she looks pretty hot, but you can definitely see the Russian in her face. Her eyes look..... well... old. She's only like 32-34 too. I have noticed that a lot of russian woman seem to look older faster than other cultures.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Crap almighty. Come visit me then. 75% of my university is Asian. Take a few off my hands ... and whatever else they happen to be on ATM.

LMAO

It's funny because it's true. For some reason, Asian girl + red wine + girly drinks almost always == naked Asian girl.

Dunno if they're more susceptable or just randier when they're drunk. *shrugs*

Like anyone would CARE - the ends justify the means, right? :D

- M4H

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
I think we all agree that Skoorbie is on crack.

Not only are they good looking, but they actually know how to dress.

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: MichaelD
In Russia, the ugly women read you.

I think some of the sexiest women in the world come from the Ukraine. If there wasn't a cusoms import backlog on mail order brides, I'd get two. One to cook for me and the other to cook me. :D

OMG dude...i talked to a girl last night from the Ukraine. Name is Tukari ...er something like that. She is the hottest girl i have seen in several years man.